Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 15 Jun 19, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrstenberge
Excited about Disney

The 40th Birthday trip, 3 years early-Magic Kingdom-Three plates of dessert

Mum woke me at 7.15, well she woke me up at 4.10 listening to a message about fire alarm testing on the phone first, odd woman.

We headed to Magic Kingdom for normal opening today and saw the welcome show for the first time.

We had a Fastpass for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, but what do you know, it was down! We decided to ride The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh while we waited, although other people just queued.

By the time we’d finished with our blustery day, there was no sign of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train opening and people were still queuing.

We decided to go and have a browse in Storybook Circus and I decided to run through the Casey Jr. Splash 'n' Soak Station like a loon!

We’d never ridden The Barnstormer featuring the Great Goofini and it only had a short wait, so we decided to give it a go, short and sweet sums that up I think!

There was still no sign of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train opening, so we decided to go on the Prince Charming Regal Carrousel. Anastasia and Drizella were also riding and I ended up sat next to Drizella!

We were pulling faces at Peter Pan as he walked past. When we got off, me and mum saw Peter again and he asked me to tie his shoes, cheeky monkey!

we went to join the queue to meet the Fairy Godmother, but she was going for a break and Anastasia and Drizella were coming out instead. We didn't mind though, they were hilarious and Drizella remembered me from the Carousel earlier!

After this, we went for our Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin Fastpass and I won again, but only by a narrow margin, we were drawing most of the way round.

We had another Mickey Celebration Milkshake from Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies.

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train was still closed, and people were still queuing!

We stopped on TomorrowLand Bridge for some Photo pass pictures.

We caught the Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party.

Then decided to ride the Liberty Square Riverboat, those blooming lovebugs though!

It was then time for our Haunted Mansion Fastpass. They were doing Photo pass pictures outside the ride, but we didn’t have time to wait.

We had a lunch reservation at The Crystal Palace. Vinnie our server here was great. Mum ordered the House-made White Sangria and I ordered the MacMurray Estate Pinot Noir.

The characters here were Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore.

To eat, mum had; Prawns, Mashed Potatoes, Beef, Pierogi, Green Beans, Fish Goujon, Melon, Carrots, Turkey Slider, Chicken Wings, Vanilla Ice Cream, S’mores Tart, Fruit, Pannacotta and Orange Chocolate Cheesecake.

I had Macaroni Cheese, Mashed Potatoes, Beef, Jambalaya, Chicken Nuggets, Pierogi, Green Beans, Fish Goujon, Melon, Carrots, Turkey Slider, Chicken Wings, Vanilla/Chocolate Swirl Ice Cream, S’mores Tart, Orange Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding, Red Velvet Cake and Orange Chocolate Cheesecake.​

I ended up with a slider all down my t-shirt before I’d even sat down and as you can see, went a tad overboard on the desserts!

Then Vinnie brought me a cupcake and a card!

Poor Vinnie was trying to do two things at once, clearing our plates and taking bill payment from the table next to us and put the credit card of the man next to us in the dishwasher by accident, the man was not a happy teddy!

After all that food, all we were fit for was laying by the pool for the rest of the afternoon with the occasional dip in the pool. We did not eat again today!

We went back to Magic Kingdom later where we finally got on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

And stayed for Happily Ever After.

Mrstenberge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Yum, loving your choices at CP! Have booked lunch here this year instead of breakfast, now feeling hungry 😄
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Forest32
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Looks like an amazing day. Glad you got to go on 7DMT in the end!
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrstenberge
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Yum, loving your choices at CP! Have booked lunch here this year instead of breakfast, now feeling hungry 😄
Thank you! It was all delicious, make sure you leave room for dessert!
Mrstenberge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrstenberge
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Forest32 View Post
Looks like an amazing day. Glad you got to go on 7DMT in the end!
Thank you for taking the time to read and comment
Old 16 Jun 19, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

We've had Vinnie at Crystal Palace before, what a small world!

Love your Disney wardrobe and variety of ears, you must have had fun planning your outfits.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

Glad you finally got on 7DMT. Can't wait to see HEA.

Trip Report October/November 2019:-
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1150263
DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

I love CP I always eat wayyyy tooooo much food lol
Old 23 Jun 19, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrstenberge
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
We've had Vinnie at Crystal Palace before, what a small world!

Love your Disney wardrobe and variety of ears, you must have had fun planning your outfits.
That’s amazing! He was so lovely, we felt so sorry for him with the credit card in the dishwasher!

Mum laughed at me, I had written an outfit plan for every day!
Old 23 Jun 19, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrstenberge
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by DISNEYNIC View Post
Glad you finally got on 7DMT. Can't wait to see HEA.
We couldn’t believe how much it was down!