Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 16 Apr 19, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Angelbabe I use Rolling Oaks as a guide point for our guests as you can’t miss it Celebration and Old Town as well as the mile markers because that’s what I use when I venture on to the 192 Aldi will be great for folks up that end and when the one at Old Lake Wilson Road Ronald Reagan junction is completed nobody should have too far to go to get to an Aldi from the main villa areas
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Angelbabe I use Rolling Oaks as a guide point for our guests as you can’t miss it Celebration and Old Town as well as the mile markers because that’s what I use when I venture on to the 192 Aldi will be great for folks up that end and when the one at Old Lake Wilson Road Ronald Reagan junction is completed nobody should have too far to go to get to an Aldi from the main villa areas
Hi Helen, looking forward to it opening as at present I have to go 12 miles up to the Clermont one, but I tend to do Luckys (my new favourite grocery store) and BJ's whilst I'm up there so it's not too bad. This one will be a lot easier for anyone in the 27 area of Davenport and South Clermont.

Plans are afoot for Shoppes of Sunset Cove, a 21,456-square-foot shadow center to the new Aldi at the 192 and 27 (Town Center Boulevard) in Clermont so that will be another landmark for directions.
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I’ve been in Luckys a couple of times at Hunters Creek on my way to the loop hopefully we will see them spring up all over the place as well
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
willow
Imagineer

Is this the one beside Wawa’s and across the road from CVS? How far on is it, hoping it will be open for September.

Indian Creek 2004,Radison 2005
Indian Creek 2007,Calabry Park 2009
Lake Wilson Preserve 2011,2013, 2015,2016,2017,2018, 2019,2020
willow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

I’ve been in Luckys a couple of times at Hunters Creek on my way to the loop hopefully we will see them spring up all over the place as well
Hope so!
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Just a big heap of sand last month behind Wawa I’ll no doubt be up that way next month so will check,it out
Old 16 Apr 19, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
ELLENUT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by angelbabe View Post
It's actually close to the junction of the 192 and 27, not Rolling Oaks, so will be even closer for you.
Even better then Thats if its open by mid june
1992: Days Inn Lakeside 1994:HOliday inn Maingate East 2006:Pop Century 2008:Saratoga Villas 2010:Regal oaks 2013:Indian Ridge Villa 2015:BA Club,Disney,POR,Villa, RPR,2016 United business, Sunset Ridge villa 2019: Virgin, 4 Corners Villa 2023: CSR & 4 Corners Villa again!
ELLENUT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 19, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
fiffio
Imagineer

Mobile

Yeah right next to Krispy Kreme, would imagine it will be open in the next couple of months as the outside looks built but no car park and inside empty.
fiffio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
ELLENUT
Imagineer

Anyone there now or just back have an update on this please?
1992: Days Inn Lakeside 1994:HOliday inn Maingate East 2006:Pop Century 2008:Saratoga Villas 2010:Regal oaks 2013:Indian Ridge Villa 2015:BA Club,Disney,POR,Villa, RPR,2016 United business, Sunset Ridge villa 2019: Virgin, 4 Corners Villa 2023: CSR & 4 Corners Villa again!
ELLENUT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ELLENUT View Post
Anyone there now or just back have an update on this please?
The official opening day for the 192/27 junction Aldi is June 6th now