Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 5 Jun 19, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Animagus
Imagineer

How lovely to have a bonus trip.
You obviously made the right call to hit the park even in the rain as you got loads done.

Charlie looks like he had a ball! You must be so excited for your WDW trip?

We were there last week and I know exactly what you mean about Indiana Jones. We all rode it once then didn’t go near it for the rest of our trip 😂

You’ll be glad you weren’t there last Friday; IASW had a 60 minute queue!

Glad you all had fun. Thanks for sharing.
Animagus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 19, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Ahh I'm so glad I found this .

Sounds like a great day, glad it dried up for you! How cute is Charlie exploring ?! And your photos are fab. Such a brave boy too.

I'm going to reread your other DLP reports later and remind myself of all your great tips, thanks lovely xx
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 19, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Lovely photos. You packed so much into 1 day ,we are of on our first DLP trip next year so have enjoyed reading your post. Love the mug.
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 19, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Animagus View Post
How lovely to have a bonus trip.
You obviously made the right call to hit the park even in the rain as you got loads done.

Charlie looks like he had a ball! You must be so excited for your WDW trip?

We were there last week and I know exactly what you mean about Indiana Jones. We all rode it once then didn’t go near it for the rest of our trip 😂

You’ll be glad you weren’t there last Friday; IASW had a 60 minute queue!

Glad you all had fun. Thanks for sharing.
This day at DLP has made even more excited for WDW... if that's possible!

60 mins for IASW?! Now I love this ride but no one should be waiting that long for it!

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Ahh I'm so glad I found this .

Sounds like a great day, glad it dried up for you! How cute is Charlie exploring ?! And your photos are fab. Such a brave boy too.

I'm going to reread your other DLP reports later and remind myself of all your great tips, thanks lovely xx
Eeeek so excited that you are currently on route to DLP! I will be eagerly stalking your IG this week for all the photos!

Originally Posted by florida girl View Post
Lovely photos. You packed so much into 1 day ,we are of on our first DLP trip next year so have enjoyed reading your post. Love the mug.
I was really impressed how much we managed to fit into a day, especially given Charlie's meandering! Thank you so much for reading, hope your trip planning is going well!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 101
Oh my goodness you had such an amazing day and fitted in so much while being able to go with Charlie's flow at the same time! I can't wait to get back there next week, your trip report has made me even more excited... if that's even possible

Twitter - @rpaisley79 / Instagram - rachelpaisley79

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Click here for my Disneyland Paris Trip Reports
Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beaker7929 View Post
Oh my goodness you had such an amazing day and fitted in so much while being able to go with Charlie's flow at the same time! I can't wait to get back there next week, your trip report has made me even more excited... if that's even possible
So happy to hear this has fueled the excitement for your upcoming trip... I will be eagerly following along on IG so lots and lots of photos please!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 19, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Nesbits
Very Serious Dibber

Lovely day Lisa
Nesbits is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 19, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nesbits View Post
Lovely day Lisa
Thank you so much for reading, it was such a fun day!
Old 26 Jul 19, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Gosh Lisa, Charlie has grown up so much since your last trip! He's so adorable I could squish him! He did so well with queueing and stuff too didn't he.

Charlotte also goes on hunger strike when she's hungry

Grim start with all that rain, glad it didn't continue all day while you only had one day there. Looks like the weather was perfect by lunchtime.

You definitely have to explore more slowly with little legs in tow don't you, I don't think it's a bad thing at all

Glad to see you employing the "baby asleep, get in the shops" technique that we also enjoy

Super day, and how good value were those tickets! Would have been rude not to go at those prices! X

Edited at 11:40 AM.
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Gosh Lisa, Charlie has grown up so much since your last trip! He's so adorable I could squish him! He did so well with queueing and stuff too didn't he.

Charlotte also goes on hunger strike when she's hungry

Grim start with all that rain, glad it didn't continue all day while you only had one day there. Looks like the weather was perfect by lunchtime.

You definitely have to explore more slowly with little legs in tow don't you, I don't think it's a bad thing at all

Glad to see you employing the "baby asleep, get in the shops" technique that we also enjoy

Super day, and how good value were those tickets! Would have been rude not to go at those prices! X
They just grow up so blooming fast don't they? Already he feels like he has changed so much from this trip in May... crazy to think how much he will have grown again by the time we are in WDW in September!

Sleeping child time makes for the perfect opportunity to shop! Or to eat/drink... both are enjoyed equally!

Thanks you so much for reading!