Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 22 Jun 19, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Mobile

Can I ask which Longhorns and Denny's you went to please, the 192 or the ones around the I4 area? Thanks!
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
Wow that is some heat! But still a good day with lots of big rides done. You do seem a bit jinxed with the queue times and rides going down! Hope it improved as the holiday went on. Your food at Longhorns looks tasty.
It really was Jackie, no idea how we managed to fair, determination maybe It's a given we'd be shocked if it didn't happen to be honest haha. We have a few more ups and downs before things level out It was beautiful, definitely the top meal x

Originally Posted by Mrs Red C View Post
Can I ask which Longhorns and Denny's you went to please, the 192 or the ones around the I4 area? Thanks!
We went to the one's on I-Drive, Denny's is right next to the largest McDonalds and Longhorns was about half a mile from there down I-Drive too (heading towards the eye) x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks 😀
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 19, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

What a fab day for food! We love Denny's for breakfast - loads of food, excellent coffee and great value - what's not to like I haven't tried the choc chip pancakes though, and they look so good. Longhorns is our absolute favourite, and Flo's Filet is what I always have. It's a great restaurant, I'm glad it's become a favourite for you too.

Phew, it sounds like a very hot day at SeaWorld. No wonder you were all exhausted by the end, although it sounds as if you had done all you wanted anyway.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
What a fab day for food! We love Denny's for breakfast - loads of food, excellent coffee and great value - what's not to like I haven't tried the choc chip pancakes though, and they look so good. Longhorns is our absolute favourite, and Flo's Filet is what I always have. It's a great restaurant, I'm glad it's become a favourite for you too.

Phew, it sounds like a very hot day at SeaWorld. No wonder you were all exhausted by the end, although it sounds as if you had done all you wanted anyway.
Denny's was definitely one of our favourite breakfasts, I can't wait to go back. You must try the pancakes they were lovely!

Flos Filet is amazing isn't it! Chris said he's definitely getting that next time too (see he's talking about next time )

The heat certainly affected us more this time, but they were in the midst of a heatwave that Beth did email and warn me about bless her xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

Wow, you did well to keep going all day in that heat.

The breakfasts look yummy, I do love an American breakfast.

Great idea to sign up for all the coupons in advance too

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Cazzius View Post
Wow, you did well to keep going all day in that heat.

The breakfasts look yummy, I do love an American breakfast.

Great idea to sign up for all the coupons in advance too
I'm surprised we did tbh... We almost didn't go to Longhorns as we were tired but I'm so glad we did!

I'm not a massive breakfast lover but got to say I do like an American breakfast, so many options xx
Old 28 Oct 19, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

A brilliant day 1, you all did really well.

Can't knock a Denny's at breakfast.

Not done SeaWorld for a few years now. It does look lovely. I always remember how cold the room is with all the penguins once you get off the ride haha.

Longhorns was also looking lovely as always.
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 19, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mad Hatters View Post
A brilliant day 1, you all did really well.

Can't knock a Denny's at breakfast.

Not done SeaWorld for a few years now. It does look lovely. I always remember how cold the room is with all the penguins once you get off the ride haha.

Longhorns was also looking lovely as always.
I'm definitely surprised we lasted as long as we did

Denny's and Longhorns were lovely, definitely places we'd like to return when we stay offsite again thanks for reading xx
Old 5 Nov 19, 05:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

A big American breakfast to start day one is always a great plan.

Looks like a great day at SeaWorld. Your seasame Street photos are really cute especially the Cookie Monster ones.

I do love Kraken and Mako there but I don’t think you’d get me on Manta.

We’ve never been to Longhorns but it looked nice.