Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 19 Jun 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
But wasting valuable shopping time! 🤗
Not wasting valuable shopping time Olga. We simply leave 10 minutes earlier than you and get there at the same time.

Mick
Old 19 Jun 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Not wasting valuable shopping time Olga. We simply leave 10 minutes earlier than you and get there at the same time.

Mick
I’ll race you! I don’t get to go as often as you, so my shopping trips are finely tuned! I know the main Florida roads better than my home town!
Old 19 Jun 19, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Sue it’s about 10 miles from you then
2751 192east it’s not been opened that long it’s just handoff you are going to Joanns as well or the new AtHome along there another great
Store
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
I’ll race you! I don’t get to go as often as you, so my shopping trips are finely tuned! I know the main Florida roads better than my home town!
Yes we are very lucky considering what we have experienced and I also think that, over a year I drive the US27, Osceola Parkway and the 417 more than I drive to Tesco.

And long may we be permitted to do so.

Mick
Old 19 Jun 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Sue it’s about 10 miles from you then
2751 192east it’s not been opened that long it’s just handoff you are going to Joanns as well or the new AtHome along there another great
Store
I love the At Home store, have bought several pictures for the villa there. I need to go to Sally's that's near Target and Joanne's.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Mobile

Yes we are very lucky considering what we have experienced and I also think that, over a year I drive the US27, Osceola Parkway and the 417 more than I drive to Tesco.

And long may we be permitted to do so.

Mick
Call it dibb research! Who else could give details of tolls, routes etc. Many first timer drivers in Florida will have your posts of routes from the airport saved!
Old 19 Jun 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Call it dibb research! Who else could give details of tolls, routes etc. Many first timer drivers in Florida will have your posts of routes from the airport saved!
Always happy to help if I have personal experience.

That's why you'll never see me on WDW hotels, DDP, FP, Uber and Lynx threads as we have never experienced any of them.

Mick
Old 19 Jun 19, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Got some Lovely ribbon in at home the other day and some other stuff
For crafting
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Got some Lovely ribbon in at home the other day and some other stuff
For crafting
See, ribbon draws me like a magnet. Olga and I saw a lovely Xmas one in a garden centre near us, £10 (or £12 ?). I found the exact same one in Macy’s for $10, 40% off for Xmas stuff. When I got to the till the sales assistant produced and scanned a 20% discount coupon from under the till . That roll of ribbon cost me about £2. I could have bought 5 in Macy’s for the price of one at home.

Michaels has lovely ribbons too, usually 20-40% off.

I love all the colours in those craft stores, like sweeties !
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Hi Angelbabe

WGV 15.1 miles, Clermont 15.4, The Loop 15.7

I know that I come across on here as a reasonable and non-controversial sort of chap but sadly (and possibly pathetically) I do sometimes bear a grudge.

Visited Clermont a couple of years back on a B3G3F day and Joan had a 20% discount screen shot on her phone. The sales assistant said that she wouldn't accept the screen shot and that emailing of discount bar codes was due to be stopped. Both times she was economical with the truth (aka lying ). She eventually conceded but without any grace. Naturally Joan's had a dozen or more discount emails since and they are happily accepted at all other branches.

Sad I know but that sort of sales approach doesn't impress us.

Mick
I would be mad too!
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List