Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 14 Nov 17, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
disney131
Trainee Dibber

Question Paying for an ESTA (Update - Issue now solved)

Is anyone else having difficulty paying for an ESTA? I have been trying for the last four days to complete my ESTA applications, but when it gets to the page where you would pay, it is not loading and just says 'sorry can't reach this page'.

I have spoken to someone from pay.gov who handle the payments but the suggestions given have not worked and they said there is no other way to pay so to just keep trying. I was just wondering if others are having the same problem or if it is just me?

==============

UPDATE 15/11/2017 - Issue now solved, see post below.

Edited at 10:17 PM.
disney131 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 17, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Ridersmom
Imagineer

I had a similar problem tryingto purchase a lifetime National Park pass. My understanding was it was busy and that was the issue. I eventually got through but ended up doing it at an odd hour (around 5 AM, I think).

NOt sure if that's the problem but you might try when you don't think others will be.
Ridersmom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 17, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

I did one on Sunday - no problem at all.
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 17, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I applied for 3 this afternoon and paid by credit card in one transaction. No problems at all.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 17, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
nsal0101
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by disney131 View Post
Is anyone else having difficulty paying for an ESTA? I have been trying for the last four days to complete my ESTA applications, but when it gets to the page where you would pay, it is not loading and just says 'sorry can't reach this page'.

I have spoken to someone from pay.gov who handle the payments but the suggestions given have not worked and they said there is no other way to pay so to just keep trying. I was just wondering if others are having the same problem or if it is just me?
Have you tried using a different browser. I’m sure I had issues using safari but used Firefox and got no problems
* Rosen Inn@pointe May 2018...
Just hope they are not the last
nsal0101 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 17, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
disney131
Trainee Dibber

Talking

Happy to report all ESTAs have now been approved. The problem seems to have been that we upgraded our router a few weeks ago and it looks like there was something about it that was causing the problem. We reinstated our old one just to see if that made a difference and I guess it did because first attempt and they all went straight through. It's always a relief when they are done and the planning can begin, smiles all round
disney131 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 17, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disney131 View Post
Happy to report all ESTAs have now been approved. The problem seems to have been that we upgraded our router a few weeks ago and it looks like there was something about it that was causing the problem. We reinstated our old one just to see if that made a difference and I guess it did because first attempt and they all went straight through. It's always a relief when they are done and the planning can begin, smiles all round
Howay the lad, now for more planning