Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 27 Aug 18, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Imagineer2802 View Post
We got back this morning and there are notices on sandwich boards outside the parks with park rules on them... one of them is that guests older than fourteen cannot enter the park in costume, so I'm surprised they let them in to be honest.
Back in 2009 we saw loads of adults in costumes!
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 18, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer2802
Imagineer

Imagineer2802's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 27

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 74
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Back in 2009 we saw loads of adults in costumes!
At the Halloween party it's fine, but my post was in reference to somebody going to Animal Kingdom in costume earlier in the day for photos.

2019 - August - Europe on the Magic! 17th Trip!

**~ °o° ~°o° ~ °o°~°o° ~°o° ~ °o°~**
Imagineer2802 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 18, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosey74
Helping Minnie

We are going to the party tomorrow night and will be in MK prior to 4pm. We are Disney bounding as Snow White, Donald Duck and Minnie😊.
Goosey74 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 18, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Mamie Baldwin
VIP Dibber

We didn’t have any issues at all at Animal Kingdom. Whether they associated us with the MNSSHP later that evening at MK I don’t know. We had about a ten minute wait to see Russell and during then we chatted with CM’s and then during the meet we spoke at length to the Photographer and Russell’s minder all with no issue. Russell was very excited to see us and came across to where we were standing and took us over to meet Dug. There then followed much hilarity and high jinx!

Edited at 06:19 PM.
Mamie Baldwin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 18, 02:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Cinderellabella
Excited about Disney

Me and my daughter went on Friday. It was first party we have been to and went in matching outfits which she just thought was great. Minnie Mouse spotty skirts with vest top and Minnie ears. Great choice for the heat and loads of comments that it was really cute that we were the same. Made my daughters night!
Cinderellabella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 18, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Plato
Serious Dibber

So after a last minute panic that they weren't going to arrive, our T-shirts for MNSSHP arrived today...Hurrah!

On the front they are like the original voucher style tickets they used to use at WDW when it first opened. The T-shirts match the colour of the tickets and each one is for different rides in different areas, labelled A - E.

On the back, each T-shirt has the original voucher disclaimer. We're pretty pleased Sorry for the rubbish photos

We hope when all five of us are wearing them, they will look like it all makes sense...lol
Plato is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 18, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Fatboyslick
Apprentice Imagineer

Fatboyslick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 7
There's some very cool glow in the dark t shirts on eBay.
They range from Disney ones to pumpkin faces... really cool

Disney Land... Disney Land Paris
May14, Sep15... Mar17

Edited at 09:48 PM.
Fatboyslick is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 18, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
catalunya
Excited about Disney

Arghh seeing all these ideas is getting me so excited for visiting at Halloween (prob 2020 now !) I went to a 'favourite childhood characters' party and did Ariel - I've been looking for an opportunity to re-wear it!

POR - May 2015 | DLP Newport Bay - Nov 2016 | SSR - May 2017 | Surprise BC upgrade! - Dec 2018 | ASM & SFR - Nov 2021 | PFB & CBR - Sept 2022 | POP & DCL Magic - June 2023 | PFB - Sept 2023 | DCL Dream - Dec 2023 | Universal - May 2024
catalunya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List