Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 8 Nov 18, 05:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Scarla
VIP Dibber

Question TS meal on check out day

Hi,

Staying at CBR in Feb & have been moving some meals around getting ready for fast-pass day & have moved a brunch at Chef Mickeys to 11.35 on checkout day.

Is this ok? if i am already checked out will i be ok charging this to our magic bands? Also, will we have enough time before we get the ME to MCO for a flight at 20.25?

Thanks in advance for your help

Jacqui x

Feb 2019 - 2 weeks onsite at CBR with DDP
Oct 2022 - 3 weeks offsite in 4 bed villa at Emerald Island - Pre-trip report is here

'Once in a lifetime' trip report - CBR + DDP Feb 2019
Scarla is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 18, 07:24 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Credits expire at midnight when you check out so absolutely fine. Can't help with ME though.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 18, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
THOscar
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

ME collects you 4 hours before your flight so you’ll be fine
THOscar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 18, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

We checked out 7am, left all our bags with Bell Services, grabbed QS breakfast, jumped on a bus and were in MK by 8.30am.

Stayed till about 2pm and then got a bus back to SSR where we chilled with a drink (rookie error, we had thrown our refillable mugs away to make room in the case - bad move!)

Our flight was 8ish and MDE came at 4pm. We had done OLCI in our room the previous night, and bag drop only took about 15 minutes, so we had loads of time at the airport.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 18, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

We had loads of time on our last day. As Gill did, we left cases and bags with bell services and checked out of room, then went into Epcot. We had time for our 3 fast passes, ts meal at Biergarten, wander around Epcot, used up snack credits with coffees at Starbucks and ice creams later, used more snacks on sweets to bring home, then went back to resort, changed into travel clothes, used our refillable mugs for a drink and boarded the DME at 5.10pm for our 9pm flight. We had also done online check in the night before so were at the airport in plenty of time before the flight.

We ate at Biergarten using our ts credits, and used magic band for all snacks etc the last day. We did tip at Biergarten in cash, as we had $’s left so used a few this way, however you can use the magic band to pay for things on the last day, it will be taken from your pre-arranged card automatically.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 18, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
As others have said, your charging ability continues until midnight of the day you check out. We checked out of POR at 8, did Disney Springs check in then had lunch at Homecoming - we were able to charge it to our account using the bands. We were picked up by ME at 3.50 pm for a 7.50pm flight and we had loads of time at the airport.

Edited at 07:10 PM.
Posiesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 18, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Scarla
VIP Dibber

Thanks for all your responses guys, I knew you guys would help

Feb 2019 - 2 weeks onsite at CBR with DDP
Oct 2022 - 3 weeks offsite in 4 bed villa at Emerald Island - Pre-trip report is here

'Once in a lifetime' trip report - CBR + DDP Feb 2019
Scarla is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 18, 01:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Merryweather
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Scarla View Post
Hi,

Staying at CBR in Feb & have been moving some meals around getting ready for fast-pass day & have moved a brunch at Chef Mickeys to 11.35 on checkout day.

Is this ok? if i am already checked out will i be ok charging this to our magic bands? Also, will we have enough time before we get the ME to MCO for a flight at 20.25?

Thanks in advance for your help

Jacqui x
Check your timing very carefully! We did Brunch at Chef Mickey’s in 2015 and despite leaving loads of time (we thought), it was chaotic! It took them over an hour and a half to seat us and after finishing our meal we had to ask if we were going to see any of the characters (we had booked it mainly to see Donald Duck and he was nowhere to be seen). We eventually had to leave and ended up being late getting to MCO! Never again!