Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 1 Dec 17, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer!
Serious Dibber

Mobile May 2018 flights in January?

Am I mad to have left it until Boxing Day/January sales to get my flights for mid May/June?

Usually there have been cheap holidays around them sales for may time so I guess I’m hoping the same for my May flights.

Anyone else done this and got good deals?

Prices at the moment for 2ad 2 ch (9&2) are 1400-1600 direct out/indirect back.
🤷🏻🤷🏻
DisneyDreamer! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 17, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
VickieMH
Imagineer

Mobile

Florida is a busy destination, I am sure you’ll get something. Good luck. Personally I need to be booked well in advance but I’m a wimp 😎
Old 2 Dec 17, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
ccleveley
Serious Dibber

ccleveley's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Yes done this a few times. Usually New Year's Day they drop in price. Got £420 return 2 years ago. Good luck!
ccleveley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 17, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

there is usually a fairly decent sale over the xmas/new year period but it does depend on what dates you want and if your flexible -flying a day earlier/later can sometime save hundreds.

last couple of times I've looked for may in the xmas sale there have been flights for between £300-£400 pretty sure like the pp said prices dropped a little more come new year - obviously there is no guarantee but there a good chance of a deal at some point over that period
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 17, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer!
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for the reassurance.
Guess I just have to hope something good does come up! 🤞🏻
DisneyDreamer! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 17, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
tarik
Excited about Disney

We went in May this year and booked them beginning of April. £1200 2 adult 2 children Thomas cook.
tarik is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 17, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post
floridagirl747
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We are going 31 May and waiting for Christmas New Year sales x
floridagirl747 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 17, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Eloise73
Getting Excited

We booked a couple of weeks ago for 2 adults, 10 year old, baby and 10 day car rental all inclusive with Avis for £1650 direct both ways to Tampa with BA - so good deals can be had for May! and that is over the half term week too. Bet there will be heaps of deals in January - have also heard Christmas day is a good time to book so maybe worth a look whilst the turkey roasts!
Disney Magic Northern Europe - Summer 2022, Disney Magic Staycation, Tilbury - 2021, 2019 - WDW POFQ and Lake Berkley Resort , 2015 - DLP Cheyenne Hotel, 2012 - DLP Hotel L'Elysee, 2010 - DLP Hotel New York, 2008 - DLP Santa Fe, 2006 - WDW AKL and POFQ and offsite at Indian Ridge,, 2005 - WDW Offsite Windward Cay
Eloise73 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 17, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Angeshall
Trying for More Ears

Flexibility is the key. You will definitely get flights. Once you have found flights within your budget, book and don't look again!

We fly 21 May - 6 June with TC and I booked the flight in Februay 2017, but I'm a planner, probably over planner in some areas!
Angeshall is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 17, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer!
Serious Dibber

Mobile

I’m pretty flexible so hopefully will find something good! 🤞🏻🤞🏻