Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 8 Apr 18, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
sasperella
Apprentice Imagineer

sasperella's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
In Dec 2017 I had bought tickets for the Up close with a killer whale at Sea World for my DDs 40th birthday. I got 3x adult tickets. Unfortunately on that day DS didn't feel well so didn't come to SW.
In our group was a woman and her daughter asked the tour guide if she could tag along with her Mum as she didn't have a ticket. I offered her DS ticket.
She asked how much for it, I told her for free. She did say Thankyou. But I was a bit underwhelmed with her response. Seen as it cost $79! If that was me I'd have been didn't Thank me as it finished either!

Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando. Easter 2013, Sept/Oct 2015, Nov/Dec 2017
Wilderness Lodge 2018
AKL 2019, 2020, 2022. Beach Club 2023
sasperella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
welshmum
Imagineer

Mobile

Used our dining credits to buy several families their meals on our last day. Had so many to use it was ridiculous.
Old 8 Apr 18, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Jen3675
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We used to take several packs of glow sticks for the light parade. The kids loved giving them to other kids.
Jen3675 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

Over the years we have had FP given to us and given them to other people.

At US my daughter was getting a meal with her dining plan and at the till the CM said the drink wasn't included, a man behind her very kindly insisted on paying for it (we were in a different queue).

At Christmas I have taken small gifts, things name in England, and given them to CM. a couple I always remember are a China mug (with a Scottie dog on) we gave to a very friyand chatty CM at the Polynesian gift shop. She loved it and was showing it off to the other CM and said she had one of these dogs. Funnily enough we saw her a couple of tears later and she remembered us.

Also one year at the YC we were just looking round on Christmas Day and chatting to a DVC cast member, she gave my dd a bunch of stickers for her school friends when she got home. We gave her a present we had brought with us and she started crying and said it was so nice that we thought of others and it made her feel happier as her husband hadn't been very well.
Disney Planning is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
firsttimemouse
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Again in dlp not Florida we gave away two sets of hotel fastpasses. One mum and son were so delighted they couldn’t quite believe it as they’d been desperate to get a FastPass for one of the rides later that day and they were all gone.
I’m definitely going to try and do other things when we go back again.
2018 DLP Newport bay
2019 DLP Newport bay
firsttimemouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We’ve given unused paper passes to people in past years. The most generous gift was when a US family invited us to join their Epcot Firework Cruise free of charge as they had spare places. I once gave 2 NSSHP tickets away on another forum as we had to cancel a booked trip, I was cross not to get a thank you though.
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
We were on the resort monorail once and an American lady on her scooter was asking my DS 10 about his pins .he’d been collecting a certain type and she opened a pin bag she had with her and handed him the missing pin from his collection . Such a lovely thing to do ,he’ll never forget it

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Button17
Imagineer

We gave a family several Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards as their little boy watched my girls do a quest. He wanted to start his own collection.

Later in the holiday, an American family asked if we were missing any cards, and then gave us loads. So kind xx
Button17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyThoughts
Imagineer

Mobile

On our last trip DS (9 at the time) had brought one of the light up light sabres from HS on the way out the park out of his own money only to find when we got back it was too big to fit in the suitcase & he already had another large toy to take as hand luggage on the plane. Not wanting to just leave it there on our next lazy day he took it out with him & gave it too a little boy who’d just been ill (due to over eating & heat, bless him) to make him feel better. His mum offered to pay for it especially as it still had the price tag on & other than being used for a few mins the night he brought it it hadn’t been touched but DS said he wanted the boy to smile again so it was free

DLP: 2019, Feb: Santa Fe
HappyThoughts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaupink
Helping Mickey

Last November on Memorial Day when we got to the parking booth we asked if we could have free parking as our daughter serves in the Royal Navy - the lad and girl serving us looked sceptical so I offered to show photos of her on my phone but they said yes to the free parking - I then paid the $20 and asked them to take it as payment for the next paying car - their faces were a picture 🇺🇸🇬🇧⚓️
Beaupink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List