Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 13 Jun 18, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
Expedition Everest is fantabulous you need to do it! I hate open-drop rides and am a coaster chicken but I love love love EE
I am going to try it, I am getting braver each visit 😁 but I will never ride a loop coaster
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 18, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Done Tower of Terror once many years ago and didn't really enjoy it, got off and thought was that it, but I think it's change a bit now.
As said Everest is excellent
Rob
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 18, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
mummabluberry
Earning More Ears

One of the best Disney attractions and that opinion is shared by ALL members of our family from children to grandparents.
mummabluberry is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 18, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I dont bother doing the ToT ride now...have been on twice- once to try it for myself and once to make sure my youngest didnt take off out of his seat (theres a tendancy for people to lift up out of their seats as the seat drops away faster than they do). Not a ride we bother with as my son and I dont care for big drops either, but like we did, you may want to give it a go. You can shut your eyes if you dont like it, its soon over.
I must say though- its a mad view from up there.
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 18, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
DadToThree
VIP Dibber

Mobile

It’s amazing. The theming before the actual ride is utterly fantastic and the cast members add to the experience in a way that they don’t or can’t on other rides.

The ride itself is brilliant and as mentioned by others it isn’t a free fall but is accelerated down and up so you drop quicker than gravity would allow.

It’s the best.
DadToThree is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 18, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DadToThree View Post
It’s amazing. The theming before the actual ride is utterly fantastic and the cast members add to the experience in a way that they don’t or can’t on other rides.

The ride itself is brilliant and as mentioned by others it isn’t a free fall but is accelerated down and up so you drop quicker than gravity would allow.

It’s the best.
You’re right about the cm’s on ToT, I’d forgotten but once they greeted me by name and said they’d been expecting me, I was really freaked!
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 18, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Tangled
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

It’s the suspense before you drop/lift that’s the worst part, once it starts it’s so much fun. It’s the waiting for something to happen after you feel the cart move into the lift that gets me!
* Tarpon Springs '07 * New York '07 * Hampton Lakes '09 * Mission Park March '11 * Four Corners Sep '11 * Dream Castle DLP December '12 * Florida Pines '14 & Grand Floridian Everglades Suite! * New York City...Surprise 30th December '14 * Lindfields & Grand Floridian September '15 * 1st trip with our little lady! WDW September '17 * DLP February ‘18 * 3 wks POR September '19 *
Miss_Tangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 18, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

I love the little film you get now as well so you can see yourself on the ride after lol
Nov 19 CBR, September 22 BRV, BWV 💕
fleurbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 18, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
amarooney
VIP Dibber

amarooney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
ToT is one of my top three Disney rides, an absolute must for every visit
amarooney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List