Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 28 Jun 18, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

Rip Ride Rockit! It really bashed my head from side to side the few times I went on it and made me feel sick from being bashed about!
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 18, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
jazzmic
VIP Dibber

its got to be space mountain for me jerk my back then end up in agony for nearly two weeks never ever again

janie
po french qr 2008
pop centry 2010
po french qr 2012
double tree/yatch club 2015
next pofq oct 2016
booked pofq 2017
jazzmic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 18, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ball81 View Post
Yes like and Atomic Wedgey!
Don't know anyone that has not experience and atomic wedgey on that ride - did it once and that was once too many.

Also agree about Barnstormer when I took our boys on it when they were young and remember it really was harsh on the back. Next time I volunteered DH to take them on it
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 18, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
firsttimemouse
Very Serious Dibber

Escape from gringotts on back row end seat. Bashed my elbow/arm multiple times, it was really bruised. I found that ride very confusing , didn't know what was simulator and what was real! I was quite bemused when I got off.
2018 DLP Newport bay
2019 DLP Newport bay
firsttimemouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 18, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Emmapink
Excited about Disney

Mobile

My husband didn’t like 7DMT. Said he felt crushed in!
Emmapink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 18, 07:31 AM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

I find my head gets bopped around a lot on rock n roller coaster. Might just be me getting older though 😂
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 18, 07:36 AM  
Link to this Post
amf
Apprentice Imagineer

Rip ride rockit for me. That hard plastic raised bit at the front of the seat, in between the legs, hurts my unmentionables DS thinks this is hilarious

Edited at 07:37 AM. Reason: Auto correct!
amf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 18, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Forkbeard
Imagineer

RnR and Space Mountain getting some hate

Mummy can give you a bit of back bashing as I recall.

I don't know how tall/big people do half the rides. A lot of them seem designed for midgets like me. Even then I'm feeling crushed.

I remember people complaining about Gringotts and how they stuck a chair outside that was apparently "fat shaming" people
Forkbeard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 18, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post

My wee brother finally got up the courage to try his first coaster in 2015... Dragon Challenge. Safe to say he's been put off for life after getting his head bashed about on it, leaving him with a sore head for the rest of the day.
For me though, I can't say I've ever been hurt on a ride... tends to be my clumsiness that injures me.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 18, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
D15ney72
Serious Dibber

I found The Mummy ride *really* jerky when I braved it for the first time last year. It stopped so suddenly at one point that despite my best efforts my leg flew up and hit the inside of the car really hard. It was seriously painful and I had a large bruise on my shin for ages. It’s put me off ever riding it again ☹️.
D15ney72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List