Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 26 Oct 18, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Andy1979
Earning More Ears

Mobile Florida November 2019

Hi Guys

Well I booked our second trip to Disney World yesterday.
We are going November 10th next year for two weeks so we catch the start of the Christmas celebrations.
We’ve booked with the Disney travel company at the moment only hotel, park tickets and dining are booked as flights aren’t out yet.
Couple of questions

1 what are the must do’s for Disney at Christmas

2 what’s the weather like in November

3 What’s the best airline to fly with we flew with TUI last year and have never flown with any of the airlines just holiday airlines.

Can’t wait we loved our last visit last year even though it was full on as it was our first visit.
Hoping for a more relaxed pace next year as we’ve know the bits that don’t really appeal to us now so we won’t bother to do them.
Andy1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 18, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Maui
Trading Disney Pins

Last time we went was November 2013:

1. Definitely do MVMCP! Snow on Main Street!

2. Weather was fine, shorts and t shirts most of the time, evenings maybe take a hoody.

3. Flew Virgin last time, they were fine, have the advantage of being to check in a drop your bags at Disney Springs. We are going in May, and flying TUI, flown on Dreamliner before but not to Sanford
Disneyland Paris - Apr 15, May 17
Tokyo Disneyland & Shanghai Disneyland - on the bucket list
Maui is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 18, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Andy1979
Earning More Ears

Mobile

We were there in May last year and it was incredibly hot and Humid.

Sanford is an old airforce base and is very dated with limited facilities immigration took over 2hrs
The TUI Dreamliner is great I’d recommend extra leg room if your tall.
Not sure how TUI handle transfers to resort now but the car hire was a con they wanted over $600 in insurance etc.
We used Orlando Carriers $250 return to Caribbean beach resort.
Andy1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 18, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Fancealot
Getting Excited

Hi! We're doing early November 2019 staying at AKL. We're looking at doing the first session of MVMCP, and probably trying to catch the tail end of Epcot food and wine. I'm assuming the Christmas Tree Trail will be up at disney springs too! All in all trying for a great Disney experience with a couple of xmas theme things to do - Keep an eye on The Tim Tracker and Disney food Blog VLOGS on youtube in a few weeks and they'll have info on what's going on in WDW in the Mid November schedule.

As people have stated i've heard it's T-shirt and short weather for us brits but can be a bit nippy on occasions (early am/at night) so best to bring some layers (i'm thinking zip off walking trousers and a light hoody).

I've flown to Florida with TUI most and last time went BA, they're all about the same if you're in economy, we're going Virgin this time so we'll see.
Old 29 Oct 18, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Andy1979
Earning More Ears

Mobile

I’m actually watching The Tim Tracker vlog right this very second 😂😂

We are booked for the 10th nov 19 for two weeks staying at Coronado springs.

I think we’ll pack a mixed bag too but at least there’s plenty of clothing stores if you get it horribly wrong.
Old 29 Oct 18, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
till
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Andy1979 View Post
I’m actually watching The Tim Tracker vlog right this very second 😂😂

We are booked for the 10th nov 19 for two weeks staying at Coronado springs.

I think we’ll pack a mixed bag too but at least there’s plenty of clothing stores if you get it horribly wrong.
we have also just booked coronado springs for 7th nov for 14 nights, couldnt resist the free dining
till is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 18, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
pompeyboy
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Andy1979 View Post
We were there in May last year and it was incredibly hot and Humid.

Sanford is an old airforce base and is very dated with limited facilities immigration took over 2hrs
The TUI Dreamliner is great I’d recommend extra leg room if your tall.
Not sure how TUI handle transfers to resort now but the car hire was a con they wanted over $600 in insurance etc.
We used Orlando Carriers $250 return to Caribbean beach resort.
From May 2019 Tui include coach transfers with a package holiday and seem to have dropped the "free car hire" that as you know was anything but free but do give a price for a car with insurance.

However transfers wouldn't be included in a flight only booking so maybe better looking at BA or Virgin to MCO and getting the Disney coach for free.
pompeyboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 18, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Andy1979
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by till View Post
we have also just booked coronado springs for 7th nov for 14 nights, couldnt resist the free dining
Yeah we wouldn’t do Disney without the free dining not with the amount my two kids eat lol.

I couldn’t believe how cheap Coronado springs was.
We paid £4460 for two weeks including tickets and upgrading the dining plan.

Expecting flights to be £1500-2000 when they come available still cheaper than what we paid to go May last year with TUI
Old 29 Oct 18, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Alwaysdisley
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Well it is nearly November and we are currently sat by the pool in very pleasant condition at WDW 🙂
We’ve warn a jumper some mornings and evenings but still shorts and t shirt weather for sure.
Alwaysdisley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 18, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Billy Beatnik
Imagineer

Sorry folks, but what’s MVMCP? As we go soon and I think it’s something we should see!
Billy Beatnik is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List