Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 10 Nov 18, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Hil
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Billy Beatnik View Post
Sorry folks, but what’s MVMCP? As we go soon and I think it’s something we should see!
Mickey's Very Magical Christmas Party
Hil is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 18, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Billy Beatnik View Post
Sorry folks, but what’s MVMCP? As we go soon and I think it’s something we should see!
It mickeys very merry Christmas party and an additional tickets on top of any other tickets you may have. ( buy direct from Disney or some external sellers have them) So for a family it can be quite costly The park closes at 6 pm for regular guests so if you don’t have a party ticket you will be made to leave. If you have just a party ticket you can enter mk at 4pm and it lasts until 12 am. There is a christmas nighttime Parade and treats ( cookies and hot chocolate and a few other treats but nothing like the Halloween parties ) and special fireworks. You can watch the fireworks from the resorts surrounding mk for free of course, some of the restaurants with firework views pipe in the music and the beaches. Nothing at Disney is value for money but it’s a nice experience if you like Christmas and not done it before and Santa is in the parade .
The parade is also done during the daytime I believe closer to Christmas for regular guests .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 18, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Hey, sorry to jump on but I’m thinking of November 2020 for my birthday. I was wondering a couple of things.
Am I right in thinking all the Christmas stuff will be up in the parks, and, if it’s on for that year, do you still get the free dining in November? It would be the first 2 weeks.
Sandraoh40 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 18, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
Hey, sorry to jump on but I’m thinking of November 2020 for my birthday. I was wondering a couple of things.
Am I right in thinking all the Christmas stuff will be up in the parks, and, if it’s on for that year, do you still get the free dining in November? It would be the first 2 weeks.
yes and yes .
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 18, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
yes and yes .
Thank you
Sandraoh40 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 18, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
rosiebun3
Apprentice Imagineer

rosiebun3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 4
We were in WDW this time last year.
We had a few misty starts to the day where it was cooler but not cold. 80’s during the day for the whole of our stay. I don’t remember wearing a hoodie at all,even in the evening.
We travelled in warmer clothes coming from UK; jeans and leggings so those would be available if the weather was cooler.
I notice the weather forecast has much cooler temperatures on Wednesday this week so I’m sure we were just lucky.
We loved this time of year. Arrived on the 2nd and MK was decorated, also HS and DS. Only Epcot wasn’t decorated before we left as F & W was still on until the 12th. Going again next year and planning to do MVMCP this time.
Old 12 Nov 18, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
bennyboy0751
VIP Dibber

we go on the 16th november yeh mvscp is a must we like sea world too fairly quite then but just the whole atmosphere is great i prefer it to summer no represive heat and humidity that for me been asthmatic a great bonus
bennyboy0751 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 18, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
adamsfamily
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Andy1979 View Post
Hi Guys

Well I booked our second trip to Disney World yesterday.
We are going November 10th next year for two weeks so we catch the start of the Christmas celebrations.
We’ve booked with the Disney travel company at the moment only hotel, park tickets and dining are booked as flights aren’t out yet.
Couple of questions

1 what are the must do’s for Disney at Christmas

2 what’s the weather like in November

3 What’s the best airline to fly with we flew with TUI last year and have never flown with any of the airlines just holiday airlines.

Can’t wait we loved our last visit last year even though it was full on as it was our first visit.
Hoping for a more relaxed pace next year as we’ve know the bits that don’t really appeal to us now so we won’t bother to do them.
We fly on the 9th next year and been in November many times weather is always lovely and even if you do get the odd day that’s cool it’s never been cold we loved the MVMCP at MK it’s awsome kids loved as did we we’ve flown virgin TUI and TC and are pretty much the same tbh we did book a package with virgin for the beach club but virgin were told after a few months we couldn’t actually stay there so we ended up keeping the flights and passes as they discounted them for all the trouble and were lucky enough to buy DVC this year so staying at copper creek. We love November only downside is food and wine at Epcot last few years we’ve been when it’s on it’s crazy busy and we didn’t enjoy it but that usually ends around 11/12th so we should be good next year. Xmas time is a lovely time to go
adamsfamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 18, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post

We're also going in November next year.

I notice TUI flights are already online but when should I expect to see the other airlines (BA, VA, Norwegian etc) publish prices?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 18, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
THOscar
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Brumski View Post
We're also going in November next year.

I notice TUI flights are already online but when should I expect to see the other airlines (BA, VA, Norwegian etc) publish prices?
BA approx 350 days (I think, might be wrong) before the flight you want, most other airlines 331 days before.
THOscar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List