Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 28 Oct 18, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
stink08
Very Serious Dibber

For those who booked with charter

Just wondering if you get any paperwork through the post, just realised we have no info for car hire, don't even know what company they use for car hire, have no ref numbers, just says pick up and drop of 15 Seater at Orlando, and insurance type just says, 1 driver no fuel, pretty sure I clarified full insurance on booking! Any help appreciated, have sent email but as it's Sunday I won't get a reply.
Old 28 Oct 18, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi, we booked whole trip with them in 2016 and flights with 2 nights Universal and park tickets for next year. Everything sent by e-mail, we had physical items through such as Disney pack a couple of weeks before we flew if I remember correctly. No problems 👍
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 18, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mariechez
Imagineer

mariechez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
I have only booked accommodation but approx. 3 weeks before we go I receive a pack. It has booking info, voucher to collect gift card, luggage tags and Disney info book.

ORLANDO 03,04,05x2,07,O8,09,10x2,11x2,12x2,13,14,15,16
LV x2,SAN FRAN & LA,CRUISING THE CARIBBEAN,BALTICS ,FJORDS,BAHAMAS,ITALY,
BARCELONA,FRANCE, PORTUGAL,BOSTON, NEW ENGLAND,BELGUIM,GUERNSEY. NEW YORKx3 & MIAMI
mariechez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 18, 07:11 AM  
Link to this Post
aay_esha
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We've always received any paperwork from Charter about two weeks before we fly!
aay_esha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 18, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyF1rstT1me
slightly serious Dibber

We got our paperwork about a week before we flew - after having to chase for it, at which point it was sent by email and post. We also had to chase for the return of the villa deposit 6 weeks after our return so keep an eye out for that if applicable to your holiday with them. The insurance was full cover as standard though which was good as I'd been looking into getting top up cover for excesses and CDW coverage until I went on the transport forum and Mr Morrow, among others, told me I likely wouldn't need it having booked through Charter.
DisneyF1rstT1me is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 18, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
ashesmod
Excited about Disney

ashesmod's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Charter, when I have booked in the past, have always been very late with sending out details but everything has always been fine (i live quite close to their offices so was always able to get it slightly early). Car hire has always had full insurance with no top up needed, and I have never had any problems with Charter bookings both Orlando and other trips to the US
ashesmod is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 18, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
billybantham
Looking for my Ears

Never had any problems with Charter Travel... very efficient and best prices for flights by far... all confirmation / car hire voucher etc have been Emailed to me approx 6 weeks before travel... Just booked flights and car hire for next year with them... I always deal with Danny who is very helpful..
billybantham is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 18, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
tinytots
Imagineer

We booked Vegas holiday with them an had a great experience.
Old 2 Nov 18, 01:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We are on our last day of our holiday and everything has run smoothly, we received all paperwork from Charter about 2 weeks before departure
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 18, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Millie's Mum
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

just come back after booking with them , no problems , you get it sent via email about 2 weeks before you fly