Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 21 Sep 19, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Daza
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Th Raddison are now in a position where they can basically charge what they want. That said, they are in a great location and the breakfast is awesome
May 15th Homewood Suites near Universal.
Daza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
dietcokebreak
slightly serious Dibber

I prefer to stay at Radisson so know i will pay a premium.

I book as soon as i book my holiday, on a full cancellation no penalty rate. I have ALWAYS paid less than the booking price. I rebook at the lower price then just cancel the original booking 🙂 last time (August) the original price was £204 (room only), I eventually paid £154 which included breakfast.
dietcokebreak is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Evil queen
Imagineer

I e got no idea how you are all getting such good prices for the Radisson. We stayed there a couple of times about 10 years ago but have found the prices way too high recently- around £450 for our dates. I’ve looked for next year and they don’t seem to have any family rooms available at all. Maybe when we can ditch the children we will find a price we are happy with!
Evil queen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
Agoda is coming out cheaper than direct (and signing up) for my dates. £127 but that’s without breakfast.
We’ve just booked at that price through Agoda but it does include breakfast. It’s a standard room at £127 with free cancellation and we don’t pay till 2 days prior for August next year.

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Evil queen View Post
I e got no idea how you are all getting such good prices for the Radisson. We stayed there a couple of times about 10 years ago but have found the prices way too high recently- around £450 for our dates. I’ve looked for next year and they don’t seem to have any family rooms available at all. Maybe when we can ditch the children we will find a price we are happy with!
The family rooms were really expensive so we booked two rooms instead and it was still much cheaper and included breakfast.

If you go through trip advisor too it saves a little more.

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Sweets
like a dog with a bone

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
We’ve just booked at that price through Agoda but it does include breakfast. It’s a standard room at £127 with free cancellation and we don’t pay till 2 days prior for August next year.

Kat
That’s great. It’s £157 for us with breakfast, same with free canx and payment dates. Hopefully it’ll drop as time goes on and I’ll get a better deal.

Port Orleans Riverside ~ Oct 2012
Hard Rock Hotel (no Disney!) ~ Aug 2016
New York, Sheraton NY Times Square ~ Feb 2017
Santorini, Dana Villas ~ Aug 2017
Yacht Club ~ Sept 2018
Caribbean Cruise, P&O ~ Mar 2019
Caribbean Beach Resort ~ May 2022
Caribbean Beach Resort ~ May 2023

Sweets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Evil queen View Post
Try booking two rooms and do them as separate bookings. Will probably come out cheaper. May need to split parents and children overnight. Do you have a small child who could share a double bed with parents? If so book a room for 3 and you’ll all fit. We did a room for three last month. The third bed was a full size foldaway type thing. Fine for my 17 year old.
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List