Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 2 Jul 13, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

This time last year and this time next year...

We were/will be at Gatwick waiting to board our plane to my happy place 😃 We were on 11.15am VA flight to MCO last year and hoping to book the exact same one for next year when it's released! Seems like such a long time ago and 365 days seems like such a long way away in the future but dear God, I wish it would hurry up!
How do you get through a whole year without wishing your life away?! Take me back 😍
'OHANA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 13, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

Sigh. Noone else cares 😞 8 mins time and we will be at exactly 365 days and then it will be LESS THAN A YEAR TILL WE GO BACK! Woohoo!
'OHANA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 13, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Goofy247
Earning More Ears

Hope the time flies in for you, our trip seemed miles away but now its practically here! Is there anywhere in particular you are looking forward to going again? It's always the little things that get me excited, like seeing the pylon shaped like Mickey Mouse!

Happy planning!

Goofy247 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 13, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goofy247 View Post
Hope the time flies in for you, our trip seemed miles away but now its practically here! Is there anywhere in particular you are looking forward to going again? It's always the little things that get me excited, like seeing the pylon shaped like Mickey Mouse!

Happy planning!

Hiya!

I've got my DD (11) on the planning case too! We are staying our first week on site this time so we ave DDP. Never stayed on site before, didn't realise how much planning was needed to book ADRs. She has made up a Disney folder bless her with the planner that NicolaFred designed and all the breakfast menus so far and has sorted out the first 3 days! Really looking forward to OKW, OHanas again, Soarin', ToT, RnR coaster, WWoHP, Spider-Man etc. also hoping to book DC swim and overnight in Universal as a surprise (reckon will need to eat toast for the next year though haha! )

Less than a year now
Old 2 Jul 13, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Dan's Mum
VIP Dibber

Whooo - less than a year to go for you now

I'm in a similar situation. Last August we flew to Orlando for the first time and we won't be going back until next August. Like you, I don't want to wish my life away but when you are so looking forward to something it is so hard not to do.

Kids are constantly talking about what they want to do as well which isn't helping!

Dee
xx
Dan's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 13, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
happyhope
VIP Dibber

Hope you manage to get booked soon
Old 2 Jul 13, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread