Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 19 Sep 19, 04:12 AM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Apprentice Imagineer

We went last Tuesday and found it far too busy, it ruined the experience for us. Glad we’ve done it and the parade & fireworks were excellent but we have never seen magic kingdom so busy.

Vegas.Disney.MCFC
sbuck93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 06:48 AM  
Link to this Post

DH went last night and he managed to get onto quite a few rides but not without queuing. He would say it was really busy, worse than a regular day in the park. I think it is only worth going f you want the party atmosphere, but if you are looking for a way to do rides more easily, this is not it.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldcoast
Excited about Disney

I know it's a bit odd, but think it's great they start in August otherwise we wouldn't get the chance to take part in such a fun night. It is too busy now in my opinion, really wish Universal would start a week or two earlier.
Goldcoast is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Apprentice Imagineer

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We went 1st night- Managed to see Moana(queued before party started), a few trick or treats stops, managed pirates ( got lucky it opened as we walked past otherwise 30+ mins), 1 photo with hitchhiking ghosts(again got lucky- no queue after the parade), 1 snack-( 1 queued while another held parade spot), we seen the parade and fireworks and rode Buzz. We left about 11.20. Not a bad evening but v busy and we would liked to have done more rides and characters. Space was 40 min at 11ish . we didn't even make it into Fantasy land.
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Thanks everyone! This was my fear! We have fast passes booked from 3.30 so at least can get on rides then, we will have a DAS pass aswell which I don’t think actually runs on party nights does it? We’re not bothered about character meets, so think we will go in, do fast passes, concentrate on other rides, and then do the treat stops later on in the evening!

We’re going back next year, defo won’t be doing the party again I don’t think!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
shrek1609
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando View Post
Thanks everyone! This was my fear! We have fast passes booked from 3.30 so at least can get on rides then, we will have a DAS pass aswell which I don’t think actually runs on party nights does it? We’re not bothered about character meets, so think we will go in, do fast passes, concentrate on other rides, and then do the treat stops later on in the evening!

We’re going back next year, defo won’t be doing the party again I don’t think!
DAS not in use during MNSSHP or fastpass (after 7pm)
2013 A level celebrations Mum & daughter HRH/RPR/Rosen@Pointe
2008 All the family Regal Palms/HRH
shrek1609 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by shrek1609 View Post
DAS not in use during MNSSHP or fastpass (after 7pm)
Thanks, I knew about the fast passes but not the DAS. If I could cancel the party tickets and get a refund I would, really not looking forward to it 😬😬

Edited at 05:17 PM.
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

I am thinking of booking this for next year if the dates are early enough we should catch the first party night.
I did not realise that you can’t use FP after 7pm.
Our Disney tickets will have ran out so it seems like a nice way to go back to our favourite park, MK.
As we won’t have Disney tickets can we still enter the party early? I have read that the party ticket holders usually enter the park at 4pm? So we could use the FP then?

I am concerned about the crowds, not sure if that will be enjoyable?
My youngest is obsessed with Halloween! So this would be perfect for him.
It seems crazy to do a MNSSHP in August but we would otherwise never be able to do it.
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Stardust5
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
I am thinking of booking this for next year if the dates are early enough we should catch the first party night.
I did not realise that you can’t use FP after 7pm.
Our Disney tickets will have ran out so it seems like a nice way to go back to our favourite park, MK.
As we won’t have Disney tickets can we still enter the party early? I have read that the party ticket holders usually enter the park at 4pm? So we could use the FP then?

I am concerned about the crowds, not sure if that will be enjoyable?
My youngest is obsessed with Halloween! So this would be perfect for him.

It seems crazy to do a MNSSHP in August but we would otherwise never be able to do it.
We went to the first party last year and absolutely loved it. We didn’t have Disney tickets only the Halloween ticket but managed to link them to MDE and then got 3 fast passes - 3.30-4.30, 4.35-5.35 and then 5.40-6pm. We entered at 4pm. We loved the trick and treating, fireworks and parade. We are going to try to do it again next year as we had such a good time.
Stardust5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
You cannot use FP+ after 6pm. The parks shut to regular guests at 6pm. Therefor the last FP+ time is 5pm to 6pm.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List