cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Day 12 is this ok

I was a wake at midnight only getting a hour sleep frist thought WHERE THE CAT after about a minute I came around and thought you silly . Maria was awake as she was hot she had not bed covers on and was trying to cool down I leave you to your own thoughts on how she did this . I asked if she like to go for a walk just around hotel she said that she stay in the hotel so I said that I see what going on in the hotel. I asked if it was ok to take 30 dollers for a small gamble on the Black jack machine Maria said yes so I said later I buy her a Chocolate Drink from the bar she said ok . I told her I buy some Chocolate from the MM shop and Hushei shop she said in that case take 40 and buy double she loves her chocolate. I went down checked to see idf driving LI had been haded in but no. I went to the Blackjack machine there where a few people there I sat next to a young lady I said morning she said you English I said yes and she said where you from in England I told her and she said is there A USA Base near there and I said yes she said thought so her grand dad was there dueing the war and she wanted to go over and take a look as she heard the countyside pretty I said yes it is and she must go and take a look I all so said to goto the Milleum Library in Norwich as they have a section there dedicated to The USA Air force . She said thank you and left I just played 20.00 and turned it in to 120 so I thought that it I going to bed Maria was asleep I left the money on the side and whent back to bed. I woke up at 5am and just chilled. Maria woke about 6;30 we talked for a while then got washed and dressed and went for a walk we had breakfast in Denny for a change then walked to The plant Hollywood shops no where was open so we just had a walk doewn the strip just going where we thought we like to look it was so nice just spending time together Maria was tied so we caught monorail back and back in hotel by 12 I did not go out this time i just stayed in the hotel looking out the window to the world outside. The time ticked by at at 2 pm we went out again We took the Duce bus to Circus Circus for a walk around then walked up the strip looking in different places that end of the strip. Maria was looking tied around 5pm it was earkly but I took maria back to the room had a lie down then went out back to the strip I walked down to the mirage as I for got to buy Terry fator T shirts and fridge magnets. I had a look around at things we like to do if we go back then back to hotel bed by 11

Pictures from today

Just a few at the end of trip report I post a few pics
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
rummy63
VIP Dibber

wow turned a 20 into 120, well done.
rummy63 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by rummy63 View Post
wow turned a 20 into 120, well done.
Thank you 😊
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
DizzyDisneyMum
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Great photos as always, and well done on the win!

Do you not sleep much at home either, or is it just when you're away?
DizzyDisneyMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 19, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by DizzyDisneyMum View Post
Great photos as always, and well done on the win!

Do you not sleep much at home either, or is it just when you're away?
Hi I got so used to having very little sleep that it just got in to my system I get around 2 hours a sleep a night and it dose not matter what I do or where I am . I use to start work at 4 am so stared my journey at 3 I never been a big sleeper even when I was younger. Thank you for your nice comment.
Old 22 Sep 19, 01:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I get really tired on holiday too, even in this country so cant blame jet lag. That would be a perfect day for me, just chilling then wee walks and then some more chilling. Plus a wee win wouldn't hurt... l
Old 22 Sep 19, 02:32 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Disney_time View Post
I get really tired on holiday too, even in this country so cant blame jet lag. That would be a perfect day for me, just chilling then wee walks and then some more chilling. Plus a wee win wouldn't hurt... l
Thank yes I tried not to walk two far with Maria but myself can walk miles and the win was good not expected just for fun as all my gambling is know.