Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 19 Aug 19, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
kitjos
slightly serious Dibber

Naomi Campbell flight routine

This made me smile . Love her flight routine for personal hygiene, i have packed Dettol wipes and hand sanitizer gel before i even saw this video . I might not have much time to wipe down like as in economy, but ill give it a bash! lol. Anyone else have their own little quirky routine for flying? xx

kitjos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I always carry baby wipes and wipe my tray.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Can I ask a daft question? Since wipes are pre moistened do they go in your liquids bag? I never have put them in there but on my trip to Rome they said they must go in my clear bag with other liquids?
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

😳 that made me feel paranoid. Dd has said she wants anti-bac when we go but no I never think about it. I’m more nervous about the flight to think of that... until now!
Adding wipes to my list 😂
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 07:40 AM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

I had 3 holidays in a row where I got ill either on the flight ( during our swine flu outbreak where every passenger arriving from Britain was scanned for body temperature) or within a day or two of arriving, so now I also carry wipes and wipe down all the stuff I touch at my seat, use hand sanitizer after using the loo and before eating, other passengers are always alerted to this by my family's peels of laughter - but I have not had the first few days of a holiday ruined by an awful cold since.
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Do you plan to adopt this type of routine in all the fast food and TS restaurants when you arrive?

Disney332
Old 19 Aug 19, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scouse_minx View Post
Can I ask a daft question? Since wipes are pre moistened do they go in your liquids bag? I never have put them in there but on my trip to Rome they said they must go in my clear bag with other liquids?
I usually buy them once we are through security.
Hard Rock Hotel, Royal Pacific Resort
Endless Summer Dockside, Pop Century, Polynesian Resort.
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Jillzo
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I always do this and have done for years! My OH used to get really embarrassed by me doing it, until he started following passenger shaming on Instagram about a year ago, and then the video of Naomi was released!
Jillzo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

That clear bag she moves in her hand luggage... Is that her liquids bag for security as it looks a tad big
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

I had never given wipes a thought until reading it here on the Dibb. I was amazed how much dirt there was the first time I wiped the tray. Never travel without them now.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List