Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 22 Sep 19, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
GoofyK
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Themousefamily View Post
I have been trying to book okw for late July since July this year. Recently I have been checking the website several times a day 😱
Anyway, on Friday I checked twice in the morning and then again about midday -still nothing. About 3ish checked again and there it was! Booked it immediately 😄 I don’t know if that time was significant or random but thought I would pass it on. Also that would have been 302 days until departure and 316 days before the whole trip. Hope that helps x
Thank u so much. It’s very useful to know.
I’m on an auto mode that as soon as I wake up I would log on n check availability in the morning.
I have been checking as of June n manage to get some nights. There’s a break of one night which I can’t get availability which really frustrates me. I must check more often from now on. Thanks again
GoofyK is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 19, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
GoofyK
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We are now less than 300 days til we want to go OKW and still no more availability show up, but Expedia is showing avail for the whole 11 nights that I want but no dining plan n more expensive. Hope it gets to release back to Disney website soon!
Old 5 Oct 19, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Really, just book it on David’s maybe ? Are you after free dining? If not David’s is way to go.
Old 5 Oct 19, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
GoofyK
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Really, just book it on David’s maybe ? Are you after free dining? If not David’s is way to go.
Ideally would be with free dinning if possible. It just make things easier for me. Plus if I booked at a separate company they say it’s not guarantee that I could stay in the same room as I already got 6 nites booked with them directly. Just waiting patiently now n more rooms would release.
Old 5 Oct 19, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Ridersmom
Imagineer

Dianey does not combine your reservation with that made outside of Disney. I once added just one night through expedia (Disney did not have availablity for the rate I wanted) and they could not link it nor would they guarantee I could stay in the sameroom, even at check in. In the end I did not have to move rooms but it wasonly onenight. I would not feel comfortable about staying in the same room for a longet added on stay.
Ridersmom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 19, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

If you book through Davids you are not booking via a company- you are booking on DVC points via an owner- you are very unlikely to be moved if you request to stay in the same room on check in.
Good luck getting what you want. Hopefully they will come up cash, but if not Davids is a fall back position (or an owner on here).