Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 10 Jun 13, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

July 2014 anyone?

Hiya!
Since booking our hol a couple of weeks ago, I'm feeling a bit of an anti-climax now just wondered if anyone else was going July 2014 and if we could keep a thread going to get my excitement going again?! Not got a reveal to do for the kids this time as they always knew we were planning on going back again in 2014 😥

So far I've booked OKW for 7 nights, a villa in Calabay Parc for 2 weeks and a 7 seater car. Oh and 21 day Disney ultimates too to get DDP. Got company pricing flights when released at end of August, they said they will price match anyone else. There's me, DH, DD (12) and DS (8) at the time. My niece may well be joining us if she can get the time off from her new job that she starts in September.

What have others planned?
'OHANA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 13, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post

We are going on the first 2 weeks of July next year and our biggest plan is to go for the swim at discovery cove I have been before but my boyfriend hasn't so really excited about that. Infact it's his first visit so hoping its extra special xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 13, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

My DD would LOVE to do the swim but it is soooooo expensive as an adult would need to go in with her. It's almost £800 for ONE day for 4 of us and that's only 2 going for the swim! Would love to surprise her with it though... I suppose that's what CCs are for we are hoping to fly out on July 2nd from Gatwick, have you booked flights yet?
'OHANA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 13, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post

We are going 19th July for 2 weeks - can't wait - sooooo excited!
There's 8 of us (6 adults & 2 children who will be 3 and 7) xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 13, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
We're off 8th July for 2 weeks. No Disney parks this time. We are going to Discovery Cove, adults not doing the swim, will leave it up to the kids if they want to. Want to have a few more chillin days. May go the coast. Lots of planning yet.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 13, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Victoria Pattie View Post
We are going 19th July for 2 weeks - can't wait - sooooo excited!
There's 8 of us (6 adults & 2 children who will be 3 and 7) xxx
Brill, where are you staying? We will only have 4 days left when you arrive 😥
Old 10 Jun 13, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dinglebert View Post
We're off 8th July for 2 weeks. No Disney parks this time. We are going to Discovery Cove, adults not doing the swim, will leave it up to the kids if they want to. Want to have a few more chillin days. May go the coast. Lots of planning yet.
That's our anniversary we'll be wandering about a park with our badges on that day!
Old 10 Jun 13, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Hooray4Disney
Imagineer

Hooray4Disney's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Hi,
We are doing two weeks at OKW from 19th July and then one week at Dibb villa.
The boys know this time but am going to keep a couple of little surprises for them! In fact DS1 will be 15 and DS2 will be 13.
We too have 21 Disney passes and have got the task of ADR's to do for 14 days! I shall be keeping an eye on availability this July on a daily basis to see if you really have to book everything in advance!
Am very excited ...
2002 - Hampton Lakes, WDW. 2003 - Westridge Villas, WDW. 2005, 2008, 2011 Formosa Blvd, WDW. 2010, 2013 Hotel Cheyenne, DLP. 2014 OKW/Westridge, WDW. 2015 - NYC, DCA & Rotonda West. 2016 - Hotel Kyriad, DLP. 2016 - Toronto 2017 - OKW, Bahama Bay & The Keys 2018 - Vegas, Yellowstone, San Francisco, L.A. 2018 DLP - Hotel B&B 2019 - Lake Berkeley, WDW. 2022 - Seattle/Hawaii
Hooray4Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 13, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hooray4Disney View Post
Hi,
We are doing two weeks at OKW from 19th July and then one week at Dibb villa.
The boys know this time but am going to keep a couple of little surprises for them! In fact DS1 will be 15 and DS2 will be 13.
We too have 21 Disney passes and have got the task of ADR's to do for 14 days! I shall be keeping an eye on availability this July on a daily basis to see if you really have to book everything in advance!
Am very excited ...
Ooh that's an idea! I will do that too. I only booked one ADR character breakfast last year. It was our first time and I didn't really have a clue! But as we will have DDP next year, I'll need to be on the ball is there anywhere that you definitely want to book? I have given DD the task of researching all the restaurants. Do you fit ADRs in around your park days or your park days around your ADRs?
Old 11 Jun 13, 06:35 AM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We are going on 4th July to OKW for 21 nights, we have DDP and 21 day Disney tickets. We have flights booked direct from Glasgow. We have told the kids (10 and 7) as they knew we were planning on going back.

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread