Notices

Old 22 Aug 19, 02:02 AM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

The Pooles... Head Back To Orlando 2019 Day 9

My sunrise picture through the screen.

Today another early rise out surfing by the pool at 6.45.Grace was up with me too and at 7 I said let's go to Walmart! She was up for it so we got dressed and we're in the car for 7.20 😁

The roads were busy not quiet like when I pop out in Rotonda. We were soon there up at Cagans Crossing looking at loads of stuff we didn't need lol.

I got my Mum some chocolate she really likes and I got some ribbon for Christmas, this was super cheap and I may even get some more.

We got a couple of essentials, chicken nuggets for tonight and some rice and water and we will do Aldi for the other things we need to take us to the end later.

We were in for 8.45 and had breakfast, Grace had the last of the French toast and we had eggs and our usual extras.

We were then out by the pool for another hot day. At 11 the troops got restless and they went out to Dunkin Doughnuts! They remembered money and sat in with a coffee and orange juice with Mick having a chocolate chip muffin and Grace a jam doughnut. Both were delicious and they really enjoyed it. They brought me home a pumpkin muffin, this was really nice and I had it with a cuppa outside. I must admit I had a lovely snooze on my sunbed when they were out, it was great.

One choc chip muffin... 😊

My pumpkin muffin... Can recommend it 😊
Grace had a cheese sandwich at about 1 and then we played some more until 2.40 when it was everyone out and shower time. We had great fun today.

We were soon ready and out the door at 3.10 and on our way to the premium outlets at the top of town 😊

Wow everything looked so different since the last time we had been here! Longhorns, Bahama Breeze and everything... Anyway I digress..

We managed to park fairly easily if I am honest, someone came out just as we were going around and we were next to Victoria Secrets... We did go in here and I did try on a bra but it was too small and to be honest I couldn't be bothered. We left here and got a cinnamon pretzel just outside, just what I needed. I haven't mentioned how hot it was today, honestly this place was like an absolute furnace, it was 97 on the car and my goodness it felt like it. The back of my legs were burning! The air conditioning was most welcome it doesn't matter where it comes from.

We made our way around to Calvin Klein after a quick once round in Ralph Lauren. Nothing in wither if I'm honest so in to Tommy Hilfiger which again was disappointing. We decided to make our way down the far end to Nike and check the trainers out for Grace one last time.

We decided that we were not going to get what we wanted and we would have to wait until our next trip to see what size she is and go from there..
We decided to call it quits here and head up to the Mall at Millenia and get some cheesecake from the cheesecake shop we know there... You know the one!
We were absolutely dripping when we got in to the car and were thankful for moving off and getting the air con working, I had checked out Google maps to get my bearings as it looked so different and I realised where we were. All these restaurants were on my secret shortcut which was clearly a secret no more!

We did get some things in Gap actually, I have just remembered! I got 2 tops for work and Grace got a T Shirt but that was all, we have decided to very possibly give the Vineland outlets a miss!

We got up to the Mall and parked outside Macys so we could have a once round in there. They had nothing but we made our way in to the Mall and I stopped in that beauty shop right next door to it, to buy a nail treatment. I said to Mick when I came out that I have been buying this nail protein in that shop for about 15 years and the price has not changed once! I cannot complain!

Down we went to the Cheesecake Factory and as usual there were people waiting all over the place for a table.. I miss the Sarasota one where you never have to wait. Anyway we didn't wait today because we were only buying cheesecake and leaving.

Mick decided on Chocolate truffle tower cake, OMG it was massive! Grace was going to go for the Oreo cheesecake but changed her mind when we got there to a Salted Caramel Cheesecake. We waited for about 3 minutes while they packed it up and then my happy campers left laden with cheesecake!

We made out way back to the car as it was now nearly 6 and we still had Aldi to do. I googled the traffic situation before we left the WiFi at the mall and it said that the I4 was not great and it wanted us to go up to Winter Garden and down on the 27! I thought I would risk it to be honest!

We did really well considering and we made it to Aldi without too much delay, the I4 was moving which is fine if a little slow. Aldi was empty, we had a list and we stuck to it and we were in and out in a flash, we left there at just after 7 and were soon indoors.

We got up to the Mall and parked outside Macys so we could have a once round in there. They had nothing but we made our way in to the Mall and I stopped in that beauty shop right next door to it, to buy a nail treatment. I said to Mick when I came out that I have been buying this nail protein in that shop for about 15 years and the price has not changed once! I cannot complain!

Down we went to the Cheesecake Factory and as usual there were people waiting all over the place for a table.. I miss the Sarasota one where you never have to wait. Anyway we didn't wait today because we were only buying cheesecake and leaving.

Mick decided on Chocolate truffle tower cake, OMG it was massive! Grace was going to go for the Oreo cheesecake but changed her mind when we got there to a Salted Caramel Cheesecake. We waited for about 3 minutes while they packed it up and then my happy campers left laden with cheesecake!

We made out way back to the car as it was now nearly 6 and we still had Aldi to do. I googled the traffic situation before we left the WiFi at the mall and it said that the I4 was not great and it wanted us to go up to Winter Garden and down on the 27! I thought I would risk it to be honest!

We did really well considering and we made it to Aldi without too much delay, the I4 was moving which is fine if a little slow. Aldi was empty, we had a list and we stuck to it and we were in and out in a flash, we left there at just after 7 and were soon indoors.

I put the oven on and unpacked the shopping and we then sent some good luck exam messages so out friends and family would have them in the morning. The sun was just going down when we got in and it was still 90 by the way!

We had chicken nuggets today which were actually OK and a couple of vodkas.

Next up was the cheesecake, Grace had eaten all her dinner and was more than ready for her cheesecake the salted caramel, and she loved it!

Apologies for the end being cut off, but I that was my bit 😂😂

Micks was epic... I encouraged him to save some from tomorrow as Grace couldn't eat all hers and now they both have some for tomorrow.

We were going to Aquatica tomorrow so we spent a little time planning our day and packing a bag up for that, as we aim to be there for opening.. I don't know if we will make it but we will really try!

Thanks for reading and we will see you tomorrow Bye

pretty71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 02:13 AM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by pretty71 - 22 Aug 19 2:13 AM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Mmmmmm, cheeeeeeesecake! Have you noticed, I’m all about the cake 😉😂.

Have fun at Aquatica, keep those shoulders covered - my worst sunburn was at Aquatica a few years ago!
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

Ha ha I hadn't noticed about the cake thing until you said

We loved Aquatica, we are all totally shattered and apologies we have no cake pics today.. I will see what I can do tomorrow

Thanks for the comments it's much appreciated.
pretty71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafour
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

That salted caramel cheesecake 😋
A lovely day, just what holidays are all about 🙂
Floridafour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

Exactly, and it's been great just to have some quality family time ☺️
Old 24 Aug 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another great day

Joan