Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 23 Mar 19, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Remember my online stalker well...

My stalker is back now on twitter. He comes from another site, he has sent vile messages via twitter which I rarely go on, yesterday I did one comment in the quote below. Comments such as

@Cr£&@her knickers with her Crohn’s
@ she’s a crone with crohns

And others. I know this person is from another site and people say, just leave, don’t use twitter, BUT why should I the victim be driven away from following Brexit on twitter or using a forum on Disney ,Spain cooking or anything because of some eejit,

So I have written this open letter on the forum that I’m 99% sure he/she is from. I am 99% sure the person is not on the Dibb, but I wanted to share with you and I know how supportive you guys are. It’s copied word for word as written by me on the other forum

Okay. I’ve revived this thread because trolls etc are alive and well and definitely posting on this site. The same person trolling on this site is now trolling me on Twitter. This is an example of the comments tweeted

Quote:
Tweet ID 3594128acebd93bdf28197f6932f23ce2a826258
Basically a grey haired fat old nosey parker with crohns lol oh got no friends
Some were just plain disgusting and offensive regarding my disease/Ilnness.

I reported this to a friend in the police force who gave me some advice. I would like to say though. I’m overweight, grey and I have Crohn’s more importantly I’m 60 years old if you think childish tweets such as the one above prove that you are better than me or that I am going to runaway into the sunset snivelling behind a fake ID you are completely wrong. You Delight in writing abhorrent things about me and others from this website on other platforms, you create fake IDs using my name, I could list them but you know who you are and what they are, you remain faceless and a coward, you don’t have the balls to confront with your real identity, you hides behind empty words. You are the unhappy one, spreading your misery through harassment and humiliation. You are the angry one, trying to feel powerful by intimidating others with your hate. There is no value in what you do, no goal, no achievement; nothing to aspire to. You choose to tear down the world around you. I choose to build a better one. I refuse to let you hurt me. I have purpose in my life, clealry you have nothing in your life and for that I must feel sympathy for you, how sad to spend hours, days and weeks alone with nothing to do except create different personas, maybe you are not happy with your own personality, Looks and life, maybe that’s why you do it. Remember though, one day your name will be revealed and those few people you know, will see you for what you are, you will be reviled, turned away, who would want a cyber bully near their family. Do you have an age limit to who you harrass, would you send that tweet about “soiling knickers” to a young teenage girl who has Crohns, forcing her to be fearful of a disease she cannot control, maybe eventually suicide is her only option, I wonder do you have a moral code of conduct?

This is my last say on the subject, continue to join this site using variations of my name, continue to tweet your pathetic comments on twitter, because all the time you are doing that to me, someone else is not getting abuse from you and I am therefore helping someone else.
Old 23 Mar 19, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
tigerfee
VIP Dibber

Mobile

What a sad horrible pathetic person..well done for rising above it and refusing to let him chase you away ..why are some people so horrid?
tigerfee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Sad to say these people walk amongst us. Well done on your articulate thought provoking response to him/her.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

OMG what a sad pathetic person they must be...well done on your response though,luckily you're strong enough to be able to take it,others sadly wouldn't be.I hope the abuse stops and you find out who it is one day.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Well done you, people who do this are pathetic and hid behind their anonymity . I am so glad you are strong enough to tackle this , but like you worry that this could be faced by someone with the same illness that is younger and more vulnerable.

So awful anyone has to suffer this abuse and I really hopes this has been enough to stop it

Best wishes you should be very proud of yourself x

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
2019DisneyEvans
Excited about Disney

It makes me so sad when I hear about things like this. I am sorry you are going through this. You seem strong and able to cope with it but its still very unpleasant and stressful. Like you say, it could have devastating consequences for someone less equipped to deal with it.
I wonder what has happened or is happening to these people to make them behave this way.
2019DisneyEvans is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Dougie
Imagineer

Dougie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Sometimes people astound me with their pure nastiness.

Good for you for standing up to them x
Dougie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
judy22
Apprentice Imagineer

There are some really vile people who lurk behind the keyboard. Well done to you for taking the control back.
judy22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
corey1
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Well done to you for not giving up Twitter and other forums because of a faceless bully. Your response was well written and spot on.
corey1 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
vowels
Imagineer

If that cretin posts again just remember,

That cretin is a pathetic coward.

You are sprinkled with Pixie Dust
vowels is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List