Notices

Old 28 Mar 11, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
*Lauren-J*
Apprentice Imagineer

6 kids & 1 ACTUAL kid August 2011!

Recognition to whose trippie name i have adapted! Ever so fitting though!

Well this is my second trip to Florida and im soooooo excited!
Me and my BF Ross went Christmas 2009 (This was his 3rd time and my 1st) We went for 16 nights flying with virgin, and stayed at the Raddisson, Kissimmee. It was just amazing! ... And now we're very very lucky and getting to go back again!

Ross's mum (joymc) has very kindly treated the family to a Floriday!

Details as follows:

Me (Lauren): 21 when we go! Will be legal to have a cocktail or 2 this time! My second trip to Florida. Since my first trip in Dec 2009 i have been a Disney and Dibb addict! I LOVE big rides that make me lose my tummy!

Ross: 26 when we go! His 4th trip to Florida. Has been stuck with me for over 4 years now! He too loves big rides but cannot wait to go to Typhoon lagoon and ride the big wave he keeps going on about (Typhoon lagoon was closed for refurb when we went in 2009)

Joyce (Ross's mum): Reason we are going on this special trip! Again her 3rd trip. Not a lover of big rides but will be my companion on the moat in the water parks since im not a fan of big slides!

Ian (Ross's Dad): His 3rd trip to Florida. Will be his birthday and their wedding anniversary when we're out there!

Claire (Ross's Sister): Doesnt like big scary rides and so our aim is to get her on tower of terror!

Ewan (Claires partner): His first trip to Florida! He's a very laid back guy and will probably be up for everything!

Ava (Their daughter) (3): Is mickey/minnie and toy story obessessed! I cannot wait for this holiday for her mostly! She is the cutest wee princess!

Me (Lauren) and Ross (Us meeting mickey last xmas!)

His Mum and Dad (Joyce and Ian)

(Claire Ewan and Ava)

Ross, me, Joyce and Ian are flying Aberdeen- Gatwick: 27 August 2011 at around 12 mid-day!
As his Sister Claire, her partner Ewan and their Daughter Ava (3) stay in Nottingham they are getting the train meeting us at Gatwick. We are all staying over night at Gatwick Airport and then Fly Gatwick- Orlando with virgin: 28 August 2011 at around 11am!

Once we get to the magic we are staying at Disneys All Star Music for 14 nights!

We still need to buy our disney/universal tickets. We will probably split up as a group some days but we plan on doing all the disney parks and waterparks, universal and IOL and at least one day shopping! Iv been having withdrawals from the cheesecake factory since we came back!

Joyce has booked 2 ADR's so far:
Coral Reef & 50's Prime time
We are also planning to book ADR for biergarten and also book the fantasmic dinner package.

We really are so happy to be going. Ross and I didnt think we'd get back to Florida for a good few years as i finish my midwifery degree this august (the day before we go)! And after lots of saving (99% Ross- The student budget doesnt really allow! ) we are planning to buy a house together So all our pennies will be going towards that!

Anyway- Thanks for reading- Will continue to update!

Dec 2009 - 1st WDW Visit for Christmas and New-Year!
Aug 2011 - Treat Trip To with the Taggart's
Jan 2015 - 1st DLP Trip with the Sis
April 2015 - 3rd WDW Trip WE GOT ENGAGED!

Edited at 08:09 PM.
*Lauren-J* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 11, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
chaffey
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
good luck with your exams and what a way to celebrate finishing your study.

What wonderful parents Ross has. Anytime they need to take anyone else just give me a call

Looking forward to reading about your plans as they develope.
chaffey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 11, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Sorry, but we'll be broke after this trip! Never thought we would have the opportunity to do Florida again! Now have 3 restaurants booked. Think we'll maybe wing the rest of them, but that is still up for debate. We may change our minds on that one! Opinions vary on here about what is the best way to go regarding this. Our granddaughter may be the one dictating when we eat. :pop:
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 11, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
evergreen
Imagineer

how lucky to be going again as a treat,
with regards to adr i would book a few more they dont have to be late
and I would certainly book crystal palace for Eva (winnie the pooh and friends)
a welcome bread during the day if its hot and its not junk food