Notices

Old 16 Apr 13, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Cool Lizzie and Alex - The important stuff

Hello! This is another quick update to let you know how the planning process of our holiday is going. We have sorted out all of the important stuff and with only 54 days to go we are pretty excited.

Insurance - From Insure and go for £42 each.

Tickets - Complete Orlando ticket from Florida Tix for £451 each

Blue man group From Florida Tix for £33 each.

FairFX After researching different ways to take dollars we decided on a FairFX card. I am terrified to use this as I have never been given so much responsibility haha.

Clothes Clothes are important too! Just a few photos of recent purchases.. All from Primark, Im not going to lie I love Primark . I will apologise now for the shoddy camera work, I am a photography student honest!

Alex's

Mine

Not a lot else has been happenng lately, Alex is working very hard to get his dissertation sorted (deadline this Friday)... Also, I was debating whether to put this on here but I thought if I could help someone who reads this or give someone in the same position someone to relate and talk to that would be great... I have depression and bad anxiety problems, its been very tough with uni at the moment I was struggling but I feel fine at the moment. This website has helped me so much by cheering me up when i'm down. I know my condition will affect me while on holiday and I wanted to give a true report of my experience so I thought id put it out there first. Sorry for getting so deep...

Hope you enjoyed this update
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 13, 12:02 AM  
Link to this Post

love the donald dork t-shirt! migt need to make a wee trip in on thursdsy after work.
Old 17 Apr 13, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
It's really getting close for you now, so exciting! I love all of your clothes purchases, the last pink top particularly. Where did you get it? I feel a clothes stalking moment coming on xx
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 13, 07:36 AM  
Link to this Post

Glad the Dibb is cheering you up - won't be long till you go !
Old 17 Apr 13, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post

I love the Donald Dork t shirt ! was that from Primark ?

Not long now
Old 18 Apr 13, 01:20 AM  
Link to this Post

Yeah the Donald t-shirt is from Primark, I fell in love with it when I saw it, it's £6 they have a lot of Disney tops at the moment so go check it out . xx
Old 18 Apr 13, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
vitfa
Imagineer

Great update lizzie
Im just newly diagnosed with anxiety depression following a very bad birth and a terrible year. It can be so hard and isolating but im trying hardest to put everything in my holiday

Hope your well L xx
Old 18 Apr 13, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Thank you Vitfa for your message, I hope you are feeling ok. It is so hard but like you I am trying to cheer myself up by planning the holiday. Thank you for making me feel like im not alone, it was hard for me to put my situation on here but im glad I did because it's happening and it will affect how the holiday goes I just pray I wont spoil it for Alex. I hope you have a great holiday and enjoy planning xxxx