Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 10 Sep 19, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
HermioneFuzzle
Excited about Disney

Just had a quick look and there are some good contenders. I like the look of the Blue Heron- has anyone stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment? I’m wondering what the layout is like with the bunk beds. Are they close to the main bedroom? Just trying to get a visual picture!
HermioneFuzzle is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
braby
Serious Dibber

We stayed in a two bedroom, two balcony suite, slept six, the bunk beds are in the hallway.
If you look at the blue heron on booking dot com they show the floor plans of each room.
braby is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
highlander447
Imagineer

highlander447's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18
cypress pointe and grand villas are both good option we got a 2 bed for Easter 2020 10 nights £1100 on hotels.com
highlander447 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by braby View Post
We stayed in a two bedroom, two balcony suite, slept six, the bunk beds are in the hallway.
If you look at the blue heron on booking dot com they show the floor plans of each room.
We are in a 2 bet this time, having only had a one bed last time. Does the second bedroom have a double or twins and does it have an ensuite?
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Steve Florida
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by braby View Post
We’ve stayed at The Blue Heron and Lake Buena Vista resort and Spa, out of the two we preferred The Blue Heron as it was quieter. I wasn’t a fan of the bathroom inside the bedroom at LBV either.
We enjoyed our stay at LBV and would defo go back.
Steve Florida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
HermioneFuzzle
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by highlander447 View Post
cypress pointe and grand villas are both good option we got a 2 bed for Easter 2020 10 nights £1100 on hotels.com
I like the look of Cypress Point too. Is the Grande Villas the sister resort by Diamond? Are there washing machines in the Grande Villas?
HermioneFuzzle is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
HermioneFuzzle
Excited about Disney

Are there certain rooms to avoid at the LBV resort? I know that there are preferred blocks, I just wondered if there were any issues with any of the blocks? I don’t want to be reliant on the whim of someone allocating our room, if there is a chance that it won’t be up to scratch if we don’t get the room we requested.
Old 10 Sep 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
martyn321
Very Serious Dibber

Floridays is nice, there bathroom has a sort of shutter doors between it and the bedroom, how the mrs laughs (not) everytime i come flying through it and land on the bed!

Not sure what the deal with baths in the same room is, but i find it funny.
martyn321 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
HermioneFuzzle
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by martyn321 View Post
Floridays is nice, there bathroom has a sort of shutter doors between it and the bedroom, how the mrs laughs (not) everytime i come flying through it and land on the bed!

Not sure what the deal with baths in the same room is, but i find it funny.
I know! I’ve just asked the husband if he’d be ok with an ‘open-plan’ master bedroom/bathroom. He paused before he said, ‘erm-ok.’ I could tell that the next word was “why though?’.

I wonder if you get a good view of the telly from the bathtub!
Old 10 Sep 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by HermioneFuzzle View Post
I like the look of Cypress Point too. Is the Grande Villas the sister resort by Diamond? Are there washing machines in the Grande Villas?
Yes and yes.

Can’t recommend Grande villas enough. Great value. The 2 bedrooms are the same quality as the Sheraton visitana. I’ve stayed here twice now and it will always be my go to place when I want a 2 bed condo.
Softy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List