Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 18 Oct 19, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I still can’t decide. I like the Space NK, John Lewis and Liberty ones.
I’ve had Look fantastic for a couple of years but still got loads of bits left.
The aqua di Parma one looks exciting but no contents listed
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
DizzyDisneyMum
Excited about Disney

I have bought the Liberty one this year. It was supposed to be my Christmas present, but I have ended up buying it myself!
It is a real extravagance for me, but I have been admiring them for a couple of years and decided this year that I would ask for one.
I may try to save it for Christmas day as it will me my only present, but not sure I have the willpower ☺
DizzyDisneyMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by sully301 View Post
i really love them all and have had the m&s one since they launched it but i'm really struggling with the packaging aspect of it. I think we've become more aware this year so i'm trying to think before i buy. But they're so pretty!
I have to agree, imagine all the packaging for all the advent calendars in the UK. 😳
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 19, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Still waiting for the offers to start so I can decide which to get. My friend had this one and it smelt so good that I’ve ordered one for me and one for my daughter so far
etsy/uk/listing/7322...active_2&crt=1
Thanks for this, have ordered this and some other stuff from them
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 19, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Sorry slightly deviating from the advent calendar, Estee Lauder have their big beauty case for 68 pounds if you spend over 45 just bought it for my mum a nice present, it is meant to have over 200 pounds worth in it
esteelauder/produc...d-night-repair
Old 20 Oct 19, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
Sorry slightly deviating from the advent calendar, Estee Lauder have their big beauty case for 68 pounds if you spend over 45 just bought it for my mum a nice present, it is meant to have over 200 pounds worth in it
esteelauder/produc...d-night-repair
I used to buy these each year as gifts for friends and family and have received them myself. They are amazing value and the cases are lovely too. Lancome and Elizabeth Arden do them too but never as good as Estée Lauder. The only think I would say is look at the colours and see how many you would use. They are usually fairly safe and neutral but I was left with a load of stuff I wouldn’t use so stopped getting them. The brushes, mirrors and bags are nice though, assuming they still include all of those
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 19, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post

I still can't make a decision!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 19, 12:42 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Finally made a decision and ordered the Glossybox one. I would have loved the Lush one but they only made 500 and I realised too late.

Can we make a new thread in December and all share photos of our goodies each day. Then I can live through you guys and feel like I got all of them!
Old 28 Oct 19, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Mobile

Ooops ... missed no7. I thought I was on the waiting list and may have missed the email!
caj is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 19, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Mine has arrived and promptly been hidden by DH!