Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 Dec 17, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
tracymiami
Imagineer

tracymiami's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Recommendations of Hollywood tours

Me again

I just wanted to see if anyone has done the star tour kind of thing in Hollywood. You know going on an open top bus and seeing where the stars live etc.

I have no idea what I am looking for so any recommendations along with good sites would be great

Thank youuuuu

t xx
Orlando - Quality Inn International, Rodeway Inn, Quality Inn Plaza, Wyndham Resort, Miami - Thunderbird, Clearwater - Sheraton Sand Key Resort, New York - Wardorf Astoria, Hawaii - Royal Lahaina, Moana Surfrider, Las Vegas - Cosmopolitan, Caesars Palace, The Linq, DL Paris - New York, Newport Bay (Feb 2020 ) California - Roadtrip
tracymiami is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 17, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
rusty30
Imagineer

They are all a bit of a con to be honest. Most stars homes are on private / gated communities these days so they are quite liberal with the facts!

However if you just want a fun few hours then the TMZ tour is probably the best of the bunch. Their guides have all the up to date showbiz gossip and I’m told they can be very funny. Their little bus is always full when I see it so it seems popular!
rusty30 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 17, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
tinytots
Imagineer

We had A private tour with 'YourLAtours', a lady called Emily. We did quite a few of the sights in LA in an afternoon.
Old 13 Dec 17, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
tracymiami
Imagineer

tracymiami's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
wicked guys thank you will def check them out

xx
Orlando - Quality Inn International, Rodeway Inn, Quality Inn Plaza, Wyndham Resort, Miami - Thunderbird, Clearwater - Sheraton Sand Key Resort, New York - Wardorf Astoria, Hawaii - Royal Lahaina, Moana Surfrider, Las Vegas - Cosmopolitan, Caesars Palace, The Linq, DL Paris - New York, Newport Bay (Feb 2020 ) California - Roadtrip
tracymiami is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 17, 12:17 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
If you have a hire car drive yourself around? We do it most years, its pretty easy to find out where things are and you can stop off where and when you like..

As for the houses part , You can't see a great deal mostly its big hedges and walls.. You can see the PlayBoy Mansion if you find the back entrance but a lot of the famous people live in gated communities now.
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List