Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 1 Oct 19, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Mobile Tell me about the Beach Club?

Just booked 5 nights at the BC next year with free dining. Booked a garden view room as that's all that was available. We would love a full balcony and day bed (who wouldnt eh). 2 adults 2 kids (will be 13 and 10 girl and boy hence the day bed finger crossing).

Never set foot in that area at all, tell me all about it? Room pics welcome, qs info for first night, just anything and everything. Am beyond excited. It's taken me ages to get hubby to agree to doing a 1 room trip (normally 1 bed ssr or okw) and I'm hoping BC will convert him!
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post

A lovely setting and ambience. I loved everything about it.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
pooh's gal
Excited about Disney

I think that, together with the Yacht Club they're the best hotels at Disney. A 5 or 6 minute walk to Epcot and about 15 minutes to walk to Hollywood Studios although you can always catch the water boat to get there. The Boardwalk is a great place to walk round at night or hire a buggy and ride round. A couple of really nice restaurants in the hotel and the water pools are superb especially Stormalong Bay. Excellent! choice!

Edited at 10:07 AM.
pooh's gal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We love it! There are Y&BC pics in some of my trip reports (link below) you just cant beat walking into Epcot in 5 mins, or getting the boats to HS, or wandering round the lake to the Boardwalk for a drink or meal (it's only a mile right round from door to door). Best pool complex onsite, and you can also use the quiet pools at BC, YC and the Villas. Loads of great places to eat in the resort, Epcot WS and Boardwalk. We usually stay at BC, but even when we stayed at YC we tend to use the 2 resorts as one - which they are really, 2 parts of one joined resort.
We've had a few garden view and have always either had 2 queens or a king and all had a sofa too. The ground floor ones have had a patio and the upper floor ones a full balcony. Ask at check in before you accept the room, if you have a full balcony and if not they will move your room if possible.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We booked a garden view room last trip but were offered a quiet pool view. Brilliant swap! About as close to Epcot as it is possible to get and a single corridor and a a few steps to the shop. There was a full sized day bed in this room. I asked for a room with a full sized day bed when we checked in and said I’d sacrifice our paid for view to get one. This was even better!
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thanks so much everyone. I'm super excited!
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
We love it there - it's our first choice.

Rooms are lovely - we've always had a day bed as, like you, we have two kids that don't want to share beds.

On all three visits it was less than a 5-minute walk from our room to the International Gateway. We could be slurping a Grey Goose lemon slushie in France in less than 10 minutes from leaving our room!

Hollywood Studios is only a mile or so away - not a bad walk at all if you're up to it, or a pleasant boat ride if not.

The pool is the best on Disney property, has a sand bottom, a lazy river element, a whirlpool and a great slide.

You've got the evening fun of the Boardwalk a stroll away and the numerous food and drink options of that, as well as the Swan and Dolphin hotels. Not to mention Epcot again.

I'd be amazed if you don't love it!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Sweets
like a dog with a bone

Mobile

We stayed at YC last year (because having a guaranteed full balcony was important to me). We were upgraded to a view over the water, to Epcot where we were able to watch Illuminations every night 😍 We used Touring Plans for this.

The whole area is just stunning. Perfect! The walk to Epcot (and to HS - or the boat) make the location ideal.

The pool area is fantastic too!

Oh I just loved it! I’m sure you will too.

Port Orleans Riverside ~ Oct 2012
Hard Rock Hotel (no Disney!) ~ Aug 2016
New York, Sheraton NY Times Square ~ Feb 2017
Santorini, Dana Villas ~ Aug 2017
Yacht Club ~ Sept 2018
Caribbean Cruise, P&O ~ Mar 2019
Caribbean Beach Resort ~ May 2022 & May 2023
Drury Plaza (first adults only trip!) ~ Aug 2024

Sweets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We also booked a garden view room Club level, I requested a room with a balcony as we like to sit out we were given a beautiful room overlooking the main pool and lagoon 😊😊 could’nt have been happier. Only ever wanted to stay at the BC on site at Disney and it didn’t disappoint.
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 19, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Wow it sounds like we are going to fall in love with BC. now just the year to wait to get there!