Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 11 Oct 19, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
syber32
Serious Dibber

Mobile BA payment issues

Hi
Anyone else had issues this week with making payments on BA website. My final payment is due tomorrow. For 4 days I've been trying to pay. Online lets you get to the point where you choose who's payment card is being used then redirects you to the flight search page!. Cant get anyone on phone keep getting sorry we are too busy try again later message. Tried today on Twitter had a quick response back but they had to pass on to the Holiday team and so far no communication. I'm worried now they are going to cancel my Holiday if I cant pay by end of tomorrow but I'm really trying. Anyone have any other ideas? (I've tried on my phone my PC my Dads PC, clearing cookies etc)Thank you
syber32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Maybe try again on the phone tomorrow as soon as they open 🤞
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
FloRidaLvr
VIP Dibber

Hi , my final payment was due 17th October so after seeing your post thought I'd see if I could make mine . It went thru no bother , not sure why yours won't , sorry.
Florida 95 to 2006, Mexico/Belize 2007, Florida 08 to 2012, California Apr 13, Detroit/Florida April 14 , Naples Nov 14, AMI May 15 , Naples Nov 15, West Coast May 16, AMI Nov 16, Naples Nov 17 , AMI May 18, Naples Nov 18, AMI May 19 , Naples Nov 19, AMI May 22, Bonita Springs Nov 22, Bonita Springs May 23
FloRidaLvr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
owens5558
VIP Dibber

owens5558's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Hi Not sure if it will help but I have been trying to log in to my bank online for 3 days using Mozilla, kept getting error page. Tried tonight with chrome, through no problem.
owens5558 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
syber32
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by FloRidaLvr View Post
Hi , my final payment was due 17th October so after seeing your post thought I'd see if I could make mine . It went thru no bother , not sure why yours won't , sorry.
It's so frustrating, I also have a booking for Boston in May and I can access that payment page no problem but the NYC booking...nope. I'm not the only one though I've had a look through Twitter.
syber32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
syber32
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by owens5558 View Post
Hi Not sure if it will help but I have been trying to log in to my bank online for 3 days using Mozilla, kept getting error page. Tried tonight with chrome, through no problem.
I'm using Chrome might try Mozila though, thank you
Old 13 Oct 19, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by syber32 View Post
I'm using Chrome might try Mozila though, thank you
Any luck did you manage to pay ok
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
pawwavingpuppy
Imagineer

Mobile

I was trying to book our flights with them yesterday, all ok til I tried to make a payment, the dropdown box for card type and card issuing country wouldn't 'drop down' if that makes sense.
Spent an hour faffing about.
In the end I gave up, closed it all down, cleared the cookies etc from my computer then went back into the web site started again and it all went through.
My DIL had the same problem on Friday, she ended up on the phone to them for an hour.

Their web site is shocking.
pawwavingpuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Last year it took me four weeks to complete a purchase on the very rubbish BA website. I did phone but, the price was higher on the phone and they wanted to charge a surcharge for using the phone !

One of my biggest gripes re BA is there website and APP
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
syber32
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Any luck did you manage to pay ok
No luck with Mozilla. Finally managed to get them on the phone yesterday after 2 lots of 40 mins on hold as I was at work so have now paid. The guy I spoke to said I was the 3rd person he had dealt with that day with the same problem. Glad its sorted 🙂