Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 17 Oct 19, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

OP are you looking for a particular item? Not all stock is carried in store, sometimes it’s online only with the option of delivering to a store for pickup.
angelbabe is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 19, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by angelbabe View Post
It is a Super Target then!
Debbie

It is indeed. Manage to go inside about 4 times every holiday and often push an empty cart round just to walk our dinners off.

Assume you know this but it was refurbished a year or so back and parts of it look like a Macy's now. Separate spirits store accessed from inside as well.

Mick
Old 17 Oct 19, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Debbie

It is indeed. Manage to go inside about 4 times every holiday and often push an empty cart round just to walk our dinners off.

Assume you know this but it was refurbished a year or so back and parts of it look like a Macy's now. Separate spirits store accessed from inside as well.

Mick
I know that feeling Mick

It’s a great shop, love their new look! I’m often in there but failed to noticed if it said Super Target or just Target over the door but as it sells groceries I always thought it was a Super Target
angelbabe is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 19, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by angelbabe View Post
I know that feeling Mick

It’s a great shop, love their new look! I’m often in there but failed to noticed if it said Super Target or just Target over the door but as it sells groceries I always thought it was a Super Target
Haven't been in the Target at Posner for years but we recall that it didn't sell much grocery?

Mick
Old 17 Oct 19, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Haven't been in the Target at Posner for years but we recall that it didn't sell much grocery?

Mick
I'm not sure either Mick, I usually hit the one at Rolling Hills or on the 50
Old 17 Oct 19, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post

This one at Rolling Oaks surely your nearest. Behind Longhorn and we can frequently be seen pushing a red cart round after enjoying a Flo's Filet

But this is surely the one you've already been to

Mick
Thats the one down Sherbeth Rd isnt it ? ? ?

Sweet Tomatoes in the car park

Our fav place to shop after hitting the parks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 19, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Has anyone ever managed to fill one of their trollies? Normally we only have the bottom covered and that's about a $100.
Old 17 Oct 19, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
Has anyone ever managed to fill one of their trollies? Normally we only have the bottom covered and that's about a $100.
Never. For groceries we go to Publix at either Summer Bay or Berry. For new tyres for our Mack truck or a new hunting rifle we go to Walmart.

We always have a mooch around Chip & Joanne's Magnolia range but never buy anything. Hope you watch Fixer Upper?

We do buy Fieldcrest towels from ST though.

Mick
Old 17 Oct 19, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
TillySmith
Excited about Disney

Never. For groceries we go to Publix at either Summer Bay or Berry. For new tyres for our Mack truck or a new hunting rifle we go to Walmart.

We always have a mooch around Chip & Joanne's Magnolia range but never buy anything. Hope you watch Fixer Upper?

We do buy Fieldcrest towels from ST though.

Mick
I wish Super Target had smaller carts, at 5' 1" I can hardly see over the top of the 'Super'
carts, especially when we have just left Longhorn …. (the fizzy drinks in there are so strong) !
Pam

Pam
TillySmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 19, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by TillySmith View Post
I wish Super Target had smaller carts, at 5' 1" I can hardly see over the top of the 'Super'
carts, especially when we have just left Longhorn …. (the fizzy drinks in there are so strong) !
Pam
Pam

Bring on the raspberry lemonade

Mick