Notices

Old 21 Jun 15, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Fantastic to have two countdowns on the go! Plus two very different experiences this time and next - enjoy them both and looking forward to reading :-)
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 15, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
adrian-sara
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Fantastic to have two countdowns on the go! Plus two very different experiences this time and next - enjoy them both and looking forward to reading :-)
Yes the two experiences can't get much more different! All our family plus sister in law and her hubby and 2 daughters next time, just the two of us this time. Looking forward to both and feeling very lucky to have 2 countdowns on the go.

Had a chat with sis in law on Thursday and gave them a list of things to save for. I think they had a minor heart attack 😳 but her youngest girl is only 4 at the moment and madly into Frozen so was super excited about everything! Really looking forward to sharing the experience with family and getting them hooked on a very expensive addiction 😄

Sara
2010 Emerald Island villa; 2013 Indian Ridge villa; 2015 Indian Ridge DIBB villa; 2017 Indian Ridge DIBB villa; 2018 The Pillars, Ft Lauderdale, Hard Rock Hotel and Port Orleans Riverside; 2019 Sapphire Falls
adrian-sara is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 15, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

We are taking our (will be) 4 year old for first time too next year - if she us anything like me I sense lots of ganging up on DH to 'persuade' him to keep going back!
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 15, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
adrian-sara

Well I thought I would update today with a few of the shopping items we have bought so far for the holiday. I don't think there is much left to get, I am trying to resist and pack light so I can buy lots when there

First up, some pretty wedges from Kurt Geiger in Newcastle for £45

Boring but necessary pool shoes. Curse you Mike Ashley for being cheap and cheerful, I don't want to give him any of my hard earned money and no I don't want a strong shopping bag to go with these...

Next shorts in size 10 (woo hooo thank you Weight Watchers) from Metro Centre £25.

Gap shorts from Dalton Park, I think these were £20.

A couple of vest tops, the grey one from Gap at Dalton Park for £5 and the black one from Oasis in Newcastle for £10.

Camisoles with adjustable straps from Matalan and H&M, both £3.

Primark at the Metro Centre, Harry Potter t shirt £6.

Bikini from M&S at the Metro Centre, don't remember how much this was.

And we also bought some stuff for DH! A new baseball cap from Debenhams at the Metro Centre.

And a park bag from Superdry in Metro Centre, £20.

He did get more than this, I just haven't bothered taking pics and you don't get to see pics of new undies!

So the suitcases came down from the loft this morning. I think we will be seriously under the luggage allowance, but that leaves plenty of SHOPPING ALLOWANCE

Thanks for reading!

Sara
2010 Emerald Island villa; 2013 Indian Ridge villa; 2015 Indian Ridge DIBB villa; 2017 Indian Ridge DIBB villa; 2018 The Pillars, Ft Lauderdale, Hard Rock Hotel and Port Orleans Riverside; 2019 Sapphire Falls

Edited at 02:13 PM.
adrian-sara is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 15, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Mobile

I love your plans, especially a night at the Bohemian hotel, we very nearly booked there for our trip this year. We just got too good of a deal in the Yacht Club to turn down but I would love to stay in Celebration!

I think it's such a romantic idea, renewing your wedding vows! It's our 10th wedding anniversary in 2017 as well and was something I was hoping to do.

Your trip will soon be here! X
2014 - Beauty & the Beast take the Chips & Co on a Mickey Adventure
2015 - Beauty & The Beasts Fairy Tale Farewell
2017 - Coming Soon

cintabelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 15, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
CazP
Imagineer

Fab pre trip
WDW Oct 1991 HoJo DLP June 2001 Cheyenne DLP Santa Fe Feb 2003 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2008 WDW Xmas 2008 CBR DLP Santa Fe Oct 2010 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2012 Ramada Int. Drive Aug 2013 DLP Cheyenne Oct 2014 IDrive & OKW July/August 2016 Oct 2016 Cheyenne DLP Aug 2017 Fairfield Inn July 2018 Newport Bay
CazP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 15, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
adrian-sara

Originally Posted by cintabelle View Post
I love your plans, especially a night at the Bohemian hotel, we very nearly booked there for our trip this year. We just got too good of a deal in the Yacht Club to turn down but I would love to stay in Celebration!

I think it's such a romantic idea, renewing your wedding vows! It's our 10th wedding anniversary in 2017 as well and was something I was hoping to do.

Your trip will soon be here! X
Yes the countdown is looking very nice now! Celebration is lovely, isn't it? Plan on doing a trip report so will include info on the vow renewal when we discuss it with the wedding planner at the Bohemian.

Originally Posted by CazP View Post
Fab pre trip
Thanks! It is so nice when people comment

Sara
Old 13 Jul 15, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
adrian-sara

So our ADRs are done. Our FP+ are done.

What else is there to sort?

Hair appointment tomorrow.
Wanting an effortlessly tousled look like this:

And to avoid frizz!

Spray tan Wednesday. Hopefully I won’t smell like a biscuit….and the end result should look more like this:

And not like this:
Old 13 Jul 15, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
adrian-sara

After all, Selma Hayek is looking pretty amazing at 50.

For those interested, my ADRs are:

17th July Hard Rock Cafe

19th July San Angel Inn

23rd July Sanaa

25th July Planet Hollywood

30th July Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom

Sara
Old 13 Jul 15, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Plan sounds brill, have a fantastic time x
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List