Notices

Old 29 Nov 15, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
adamtoonarmy
Imagineer

The Ate Days of Christmas

See what I did there? in the title? good eh?

Well we are going for 9 days really (8 nights) but that wouldn't have worked in the title would it? As longstanding weight watchers members stuffing our faces with whatever we can find forms a big part of any trip to Orlando so the title seems to fit.

So welcome to my pre trippie - I've left it late to do one as I've only just decided to write a report for this trip. I wasn't going to but you have a few of my dibb mates (yes that includes you Colin and yes you as well Andrea) to thank (or blame) for me writing this.

Last seen in my 2014 trippie If you can eat it then you should eat it the cast count remains at 2 - just me and the Mrs - Adam and Michelle

We have been back since our 2014 with a 2 week stay at Old Key West in June this year. This current trip came about because of the poor housekeeping service and dirty room that we had while we were there. I wrote a complaint when I got home and was offered 5 nights in any 1 bedroom DVC villa whenever I wanted. Michelle has always wanted to see WDW at Christmas so thats what we decided to do. I added three nights at Pop Century Resort through US travel agency MEI and Mousefan Travel. They had a special group rate on which ended up with me getting a standard room for about £65 per night. We then move over to Beach Club Villas for our 5 comped nights. Although we could choose any DVC property it was dependent on availability and Beach Club was the best option. No dining plan this time so we are looking forward to trying some off site eateries. We are already booked for September 2016 and have the dining plan for that so we are not planning on much onsite eating this trip. Although I am planning on a lot of eating

We are going to Disney parks only and will be visiting all of the deluxe resorts to see the Christmas decs. I have a dinner package reserved for the Candlelight Processional and we will be taking in the Osborne lights for the first (and last) time. Buying 14 day ultimates was cheaper than 8 day MYW tickets so thats what we did. We have economy flights with Virgin Atlantic and have booked exit row seats. What else? Oh yes, we have memory maker as well.

So thats it folks - 2 more days at work and then we are off to Manchester ahead of our 8th trip to Walt Disney World. See you when I get back and I hope you enjoy reading.

I will leave you with a few of my favourite photos from our June trip

Adam

And Michelle will kill me for posting this last one !

DDP Vs OOP Live! June 2018
adamtoonarmy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 15, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
nasty
Imagineer

Ahhh I'm soooo jealous!

Love that piccy with the Beast (my hero lol)

We saw Osborne lights in Nov 2011 and they were absolutely amazing. Oh you will have a ball.
Carnt wait to read all about it x
nasty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 15, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Sounds perfect! Pussycat
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 15, 12:43 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Have a great trip!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 15, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Have a fantastic trip Adam!

I'm very jealous as your plans sound fab. Have a wonderful time! I'm a huge fan of Pop so I hope you enjoy your time there.

Looking forward to reading about it all on your return.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 15, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Yay so glad you are doing a trippie! the title made me laugh have a great time!
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List