Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 12 Aug 20, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Experts got it badly wrong... total mismatch
Completely wrong. He looked terrified of her. 😂
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 20, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

I question the experts expertise. Think I could do a better job myself I’m afraid jo would have got on my nerves before the end of the ceremony and Sean well he looks a miserable bloke. The other bride who had planned her wedding from a little girl, does she want a marriage or just a wedding day? My favourite person from last night was the lonely bridegrooms mother

Edited at 07:21 AM.
Bartswife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 20, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

I will be watching this despite knowing how they are all paid etc to take part, as I do love a bit of rubbish fantasy telly! Havent started it yet though as DH is here for couple of weeks and wont tolerate watching such tosh.

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 20, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Freebird
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Jo and Sean last night was like car crash tv I'm sure she's lovely but she really needs to read the signals and tone it down a bit!

My dd who was watching it with me said she wondered whether Sean thought he was going to get a bit of stuff half his age that he could parade around the bar he managed not someone his own age with 2 kids..

And the other 2 from last night as previous poster said will be interesting to see if she just wanted the fairytale wedding day and not a marriage but at least they seem to get on well and I also loved his mum at least she was supportive and enthusiastic.

I hate it when you get the family members who are like "nope don't like him/her I'm going to break this up" before they have even spoken to them!
Freebird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 20, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

When Jo got Sean back to the honeymoon suite, I was hiding behind the sofa like I did as a kid watching Dr Who

I think she is a cyborg

Disney332
Old 12 Aug 20, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Wow how much do I dislike Davina and her bitchy catty friends #mean girls. Patrick’s mother has resting bXxch face 😳
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Freebird
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Patrick's mother last night - its her or me!

Maybe that is another reason his first wife left, I wouldn't want her as a mother in law!
Freebird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Freebird View Post
Patrick's mother last night - its her or me!

Maybe that is another reason his first wife left, I wouldn't want her as a mother in law!
Great TV though

Disney332
Old 13 Aug 20, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Jacko5
Getting Excited

They all seam quite different in this series to the last one - less polished maybe?

I’m wondering what happens to the kids while the mums move into the shared apartments for 8 weeks - unless this series has a different format to the last one?

Sunset Lakes 2006, Sheraton LBV 2011, Emerald Island 2014, Sunset Lakes 2017, Emerald Island 2019
Jacko5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Tracey needs to ease off the lip fillers and Botox.Everytime I look at her I cant stop thinking about Jocelyn Wildenstein 🙈
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List