Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 6 Sep 19, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

We struggled to get this for the first Sunday of our ADR window. I had to book a 2 and 1 and hope for the best. The second sunday was no problem.
A couple of days before our reservation we had an email to say our 2 tables had been combined which was great!

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 19, 07:31 AM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Thanks for the replies everyone! It will definately be the first one I book. Think I might have to book the day off work to make sure I can phone up if I can't book online- ah, the things we do for disney!
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 19, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyFoodie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by jojo_3596 View Post
Thanks for the replies everyone! It will definately be the first one I book. Think I might have to book the day off work to make sure I can phone up if I can't book online- ah, the things we do for disney!
Remember that online is from 11, phone is from 12 - so if you have any lunch break flexibility that could be an option.
Also just to note I couldn’t add my credit card on my laptop but I could on the app.
DisneyFoodie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 19, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyFoodie View Post
Remember that online is from 11, phone is from 12 - so if you have any lunch break flexibility that could be an option.
Also just to note I couldn’t add my credit card on my laptop but I could on the app.
I'm a practice nurse and my clinics run until 12.30 I'm afraid. Think I'll do it from home then can have lap top/ I pad/ I phone/ telephone at my disposal lol
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 19, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I hope you get it, probably one of our favourite meals this year, so much food though, the buffet, as many entrees as you would like, dessert plate plus unlimited Mimosas and you can order a cocktail on the dining plan too

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2021- London
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 19, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
I hope you get it, probably one of our favourite meals this year, so much food though, the buffet, as many entrees as you would like, dessert plate plus unlimited Mimosas and you can order a cocktail on the dining plan too
Thanks Nicki, reading your report about this was one of the reasons we want to book this- looks fab!
Endless Summer 2023
Old 7 Sep 19, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by jojo_3596 View Post
Thanks Nicki, reading your report about this was one of the reasons we want to book this- looks fab!
Aw wow thats amazing thank you so much

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2021- London
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 19, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
BigSkip
Imagineer

We couldn't get the first Sunday of our trip at 180 days out, no trouble getting the second sunday though.

Good luck, it's a brilliant experience.
BigSkip is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 19, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

In the past I've managed to book CG brunch at 1-2 months out, as a solo diner. Sometimes this involved checking multiple times over the course of a couple of weeks before an ADR opened up.

However... I didn't manage to book for either Sunday of my upcoming trip at 180 days out. (I should have had access to the extra days as staying on-site, but couldn't figure out how to get it working and didn't have enough time at that point in time to figure it out.) I then started checking for CG brunch ADRs a few times a week and after 4 months of doing this I still couldn't get an ADR! Eventually managed to get an ADR, but only because a lovely Dibber was cancelling theirs and coordinated with me so I could get their ADR.

I'm not sure if the difficulty I had this time was because I was booking further out than I normally do, or because more people are booking CG brunch ADRs? I know when I first went to CG brunch back in 2016 it wasn't as well known and people were balking at the cost, but there have been countless rave reviews about it since so it might have become more popular?

At any rate, CG brunch is an amazing experience and it's my "must do" meal at WDW!