Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 2 Oct 19, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
prettymiarose
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Love that final photo and love reading your TPs but I don’t know how you all do it! I struggle with juggling work with everyday tasks let alone writing a top class report! I hope you do cave (selfish!) and thank you for all the giggles. Have a fab time next year!
Old 2 Oct 19, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
A fab round up of your highs and lows. I'm glad that you didn't feel like the DDP was more of a hindrance or cross to bear and that you actually enjoyed it all this time around.

I hope your stay at POFQ is fab, it's where we stayed this summer, it's a beautiful resort but then you already know that as you've already stayed there. I'm sad that you won't be writing a trip report, but you're right it's a Labour of love and sometimes you just want to enjoy yourself and not feel like you're at work while you're away. As you said, never say never, maybe just do a highs, lows and funny bits? Then you can tell us about all the mental people you come across and all the weird things that happen to you, plus you can keep us updated on the tater tots tally! Or dare I say it a food report? But perhaps that's asking too much.

Whatever you decide I hope you have a marvellous holiday and I'm very thankful you've wanted to share some of your trips with us as I've had a blast reading along.

So long and thanks for all the tots!

X

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 19, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
happy08
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you for taking the time to write your reports, I’ve enjoyed reading them 😀

WDW - April 2008 (AS MOVIES), October 2008 (Renaissance), July 2011 - 3 weeks (AKL, HRH), August 2013 - 3.5 weeks (OKW, LRP, Renaissance), August 2015 (CBR). October 2015 (HRH), Aug 2017 (YC, LRP), July 2019 (AKL + LRP), February 2020 (AS MUSIC)
happy08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 19, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
jemima2
Imagineer

I adore your trip reports ...I also adore french quarter! My fave resort and would always choose there if rooms held five!
jemima2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I have loved following your trip reports! You’re hilarious and I’ve genuinely enjoyed catching up with your travels.

Hopefully The Dibb can peer pressure you into covering next years trip? 😂
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 19, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Aw, your trip reports are amongst my favourites and I have enjoyed reading about your Orlando adventures. I did snort laugh at the re-appearance of the Hans Solo/ Princess Leia right at the end 😂. Honest, detailed, entertaining and hilariously funny- I'll be honest, I'm keeping everything crossed that you do one for the next trip- but if you don't, have an amazing time X
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 07:15 AM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Loved your report and hope you do one next year, thanks for sharing

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Excited83
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for taking the time to write this, I couldn’t even manage a food report! Really enjoyed reading this one.
Excited83 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you for taking the time to do your report Helen! When your job involves writing it must feel like a bus mans holiday writing this up - but you are wonderful at it & I’ll hope you get tempted into another for June.

You’ll be upping the humidity stakes then for June sounds like it’ll be a fab trip xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Aw, Helen - I LOVE your trip reports! You are so funny, and I really enjoy following along with you. I know they are a pain in the butt to write, my last one took me WEEKS to finish, coming in at over 44k words in the end, but the way I see it is this - I now have a very detailed record of everything we did on each trip we have taken over the last 10 years or so together, which is wonderful to look back on.

I will really miss your reports and reading about things that happen to you both, but understand that you need to take a break from them, particularly as you write so much for a living as well. (*selfish*coff*)

Thanks for every trip report you have written, they have been thoroughly enjoyed and much appreciated.

Missing you already!