Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 5 Nov 19, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

We had a slow start and got the boat from POR to Disney Springs.

Halloween was officially over and it was now Christmas.

We had a little mooch about. Disney Springs has changed so much since our last visit in 2015.

We decided on Polite Pig for lunch.

I had the ribs and waffle fries and this was nice. It was a big portion of ribs and I couldn't finish it. I did manage the waffle fries as these were delicious!

Alex had the short rib with mac and cheese. He ate half the beef and all the mac and cheese.

Izzy had the Turkey and mac and cheese. She didn't like the Turkey and only ate around half of the mac and cheese.

I think it was the rubs/marinade that they weren't keen on. They are both a bit funny about flavour.

Izzy was keen to visit Sephora. She chose a mascara and then we got 10% off and a free birthday present Kat Von D set this cost just over $20.

We headed in to World of Disney. I found the Chip mugs. I had wanted one of these in 2015 but we then couldn't find them anywhere. I picked up one for my sister in law too as she wanted one back in 2015 also.

I also got a purple spirit jersey which I love.

We popped in to Ghiradelli for ice cream. Alex chose a vanilla milkshake which was 2 snack credits. Izzy had a scoop of cookies and cream in a sugar cone and I had black cherry vanilla. This was delicious. Apologies for product placement 😂😂

We got the boat back to POR.

Once off the boat we were recognised by a fellow dibber and chatted for a few minutes. Nice to meet you and your family Lizzie.

Trip Report October/November 2019:-
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1150263

Edited at 12:11 AM.
DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 19, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

We decided on Epcot for our final evening at Disney. We had barely spent any time here and none in World Showcase.

We did Spaceship Earth, then Test Track and headed to Electric Umbrella for burgers before walking round to World Showcase.

We rode the cute boat ride in Mexico and then walked round the countries.

After this we went in to Mouse Gear and Izzy got a lovely Christmas onesie.

We then headed to the bus stop and back to POR.

Edited at 12:14 AM.
DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 19, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

I got up first and showered and finished off the packing. Managed to fit all the halloween sweeties in too so was happy. Those peanut butter m&m's are so good.

Alex and Izzy then had showers and dressed and we left our lovely room and walked the cases over to the reception area to check out and store our luggage for the day. This was all easy and we then decided to grab a bounty platter each before heading to MK for our last few Disney hours.

We waited for a bus to MK for ages. I was getting worried we would miss our 7DMT FP but a thankfully a bus arrived and we made it to MK with time for a photo on Main Street before our FP. We were made to do an awkward pose haha.

We all enjoyed 7DMT as usual.

Izzy was really hot in her leggings so we popped to the shops on Main Street to grab a pair of shorts before our Space Mountain FP.

I was right at the front on space and it nearly broke my back!

After this we headed to Be our Guest for our 12.30pm lunch reservation. I pre ordered two meals to share and also had a glass of wine. We all got soft drinks too.

A beef and a Turkey baguette. I thought the beef was the nicest.

After this we headed over to ride Splash and use our final FP for Big Thunder.

We then had ice cream plans.

Izzy had a single scoop cookies n cream. Alex had the brownie sundae and I had the all American sundae. This was so nice with the peanut sauce. We sat by the castle to enjoy these and then sadly it was time to leave.

After one last castle pic of course.

Back at POR we used our last snack credits and changed 6 QS credits to 3 snacks each and got an obscene amount of Disney snacks.

We managed to fit these in the cases too and also got our dog a new lead.

The magical Express delivered us to MCO and we waited a while to check in. Cases were 21kg and 22kg.

Decided to go straight through security and glad we did as it took ages.

Straight to Burger King for dinner which has to be the most annoying and unorganised BK in the world.

I got a chicken sandwich, Alex a plain cheeseburger and Izzy chicken fries. No pics as we've all seen BK and I almost lost the will!

Straight to gate 81 and we found The Falcon waiting for us. Bad pics as it was dark.

Boarding had already started and we were last on almost as Row 26. This was fine.

Captain thanked everyone for getting in seats quickly and said we would be taking off a few minutes early.

Thirty seconds later he took this back and said the engineers were now working on one of the engines.

We took off almost 2 hours late at nearly 11.30pm

Flight was fine. I hate these night flights. We refused all food and tried to sleep. I never can. Maybe managed 20 mins.

We landed into Gatwick at 10.30am. Passport control was quick and we waited for maybe 10 mins for our cases. My stepdad was there to pick us up and deliver us safely home.

We were all exhausted. Alex did some revision and I did washing.

We were so glad to see jasmine and she was pleased to see us too.

I finally made a cuppa in my new mug and took a pic of our treat haul.

We had showers and ordered Dominos for dinner and were all asleep by 8pm.

We had such an amazing time. Thanks for reading.

Old 6 Nov 19, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
TINKERBELL44
Apprentice Imagineer

Loved your report, so glad you enjoyed xxx
TINKERBELL44 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 19, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
show_the_magic
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Fab report, thank you for sharing.
show_the_magic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 19, 06:04 AM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

Just caught up with your report. Looks like you all had a great time and packed so much in!
Fab Halloween haul, the party sounds great.
Hoping back to daily life has been bearable, helped by all those goodies
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

Thanks for reading.

We are all back to daily life sadly. It's cold! Bring back shorts and flip flops.

Old 12 Nov 19, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Have caught up. Lovely to read the whole trippie in one go. Gosh how grown up Alex and Izzy look. Some fab ride photos .. some of of the other people on the pics have made me giggle ! It looks like you had a really great time. You did absolutely loads . Thanks for sharing x
WileyCoyote is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 19, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Have caught up. Lovely to read the whole trippie in one go. Gosh how grown up Alex and Izzy look. Some fab ride photos .. some of of the other people on the pics have made me giggle ! It looks like you had a really great time. You did absolutely loads . Thanks for sharing x
Thanks for reading. I know they do look so grown up - it's crazy. We had the best time. I feel like we went on the same rides continually but we just did what we wanted and had great fun. We did Splash way more than we normally do but it was so hot it was nice to cool down. It became the kids favourite xx

Old 2 Dec 19, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Doodlebop
Excited about Disney

Great report. I can’t get over how grown up the kids look, especially Izzy- where has the little Disney princess gone! It looks like you had an amazing time. I really enjoyed reading it in one go. It’s a great idea uploading each day as it happens. I always start with really detailed note- with the intention of writing a report, then loose momentum half way through.
Doodlebop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List