Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Tickets
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice
Florida Escapes
Unread 3 Dec 19, 12:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Bigbuc1
Being a bit Goofy

Ok has anybody who set up a klook account and registered their own telephone number received a missed call from the state of GEORGIA this evening ?

There's a slim chance I'm barking up the wrong tree but I'm confident it's because of klook. @ 20:30 today My wife gets a missed call from +995 322 46 65 58

@ 22:20 today I get a missed call from +995 322 46 65 56

Both times they rang once and hung up, phone states it's from Georgia USA.

The 2 numbers are only different by the last digit so I'm assuming it's the same company just different department etc, I've typed the number in online and spamcalls.net says there has been a spike in these calls from The 2 numbers mentioned from 1/12, infact over 3,000 combined reports, predominantly from UK residents 😯

I'm guessing there hoping I'll call them back at My expense for some spam/scam exercise.

Anyway I'm not looking to scare monger anyone just giving people the heads up as we registered 2 klook accounts, one for me and one for wife, we put down our mobile numbers during the set up and 2-3 days later these calls are coming through.

Maybe klook on here can advise ?
Bigbuc1 is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 19, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
mikeclark007
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

mikeclark007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Universal voucher (HotelBeds) delivered to my inbox overnight.
mikeclark007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 19, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
BigPetesWife
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bigbuc1 View Post
Ok has anybody who set up a klook account and registered their own telephone number received a missed call from the state of GEORGIA this evening ?

There's a slim chance I'm barking up the wrong tree but I'm confident it's because of klook. @ 20:30 today My wife gets a missed call from +995 322 46 65 58

The 2 numbers are only different by the last digit so I'm assuming it's the same company just different department etc, I've typed the number in online and spamcalls.net says there has been a spike in these calls from The 2 numbers mentioned from 1/12, infact over 3,000 combined reports, predominantly from UK residents 😯

I'm guessing there hoping I'll call them back at My expense for some spam/scam exercise.

Anyway I'm not looking to scare monger anyone just giving people the heads up as we registered 2 klook accounts, one for me and one for wife, we put down our mobile numbers during the set up and 2-3 days later these calls are coming through.

Yes, my husband has had a call from Georgia and we couldnt work out why, but this makes sense now. Thank you for posting.
BigPetesWife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ here we come
Unread 3 Dec 19, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Klook
DIBB Advertiser
- DIBB Advertiser -

Hi, thanks for flagging. This is not a call from ourselves as we do not have a presence in Georgia nor do we typically call customers.
I'm sure you haven't but would advise against calling this number back. We will investigate this further internally to be doubly sure. Thanks.
Klook is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 19, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondi
Earning More Ears

Just wanted to say thanks for all the responses. Due to wanting actual tickets I went with Orlando Attractions and thanks to the advice managed to save myself approx 20 per person - so many thanks.
Bondi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
All Star Sports Resort
Unread 3 Dec 19, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Mobile

Just to clarify, +995 is Georgia the country NOT Georgia the US State
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Universal RPR here we come :o)
Unread 3 Dec 19, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Bigbuc1
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by toonarmani View Post
Just to clarify, +995 is Georgia the country NOT Georgia the US State
Oops My bad, of course it would be the country Doh.
Bigbuc1 is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 19, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Apprentice Imagineer

Procrastinator's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Question for the Klook rep - when do you expect the backlog to be cleared and for all to have received their voucher? I am still waiting 2 days later. Thanks.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
10 Day Universal & Seaworld AP trip :o)