Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 Nov 20, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

So sorry xx
Old 27 Nov 20, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

So sorry for your loss X
Old 27 Nov 20, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
((((HUGS))))
Bless you and your beautiful much loved boy.
It is such an awful time but you have to look back and know you did what was best for him x
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 20, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkcandy
Imagineer

I am so sorry, thinking of you xxxx
Old 27 Nov 20, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Twin mummy
Imagineer

Twin mummy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Such a difficult decision but it's the last thing we can do for our beloved pets. Bless him and hugs for you. xxx
Old 28 Nov 20, 01:17 AM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Your boy is beautiful. You did the right thing letting him be at peace. Lots of hugs to you all x
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 01:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Sitron
slightly serious Dibber

Oh my goodness. My heart goes out to you. Please except virtual hugs. Please try not to carry any guilt with you, a dog spends his life in the present and never in the past, always looking forward. This is the gift of wisdom Annie gave us when Toby went to sleep at home. She too is long gone and the sorrow is still there but it does get easier to bear. Take care and keep talking to your nearest who knew your boy best xxxx
Sitron is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 01:41 AM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

I’m very sorry, it’s such an awful time.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

I am really struggling.
I used to love my kitchen and now I don’t even want to go in there.
I’m forgetting he’s not here and thinking he’s outside or something and I look round and his basket is gone. He’s not laid next to the radiator. I don’t hear his loud snores from across the room. Or his legs making that annoying noise because he’s running in his dreams.

I just want him back. I feel so guilty even though I know we had to. I know it’s pure selfish but I wish I’d not done it. I wish I could keep him here so that I didn’t miss him and hurt like I am.

I’ve never lost a dog. I’ve only ever been in a house without him for 3 weeks when we bought our first house.

I feel sick to my stomach and trying to keep it together for the kids
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Oh bless, i know exactly what you mean. Our wee Cara, had a bed in every room, she always wanted a ear eub when anyone came in the house. She was there when you were having a cuppa, looking for a bit of whatever you were eating. Rolling around in her bed, she was like a puppy. I find getting out for a wee bit helpss, staying in makes it 100 times worse. Its early days so don't beat yourself up. I have her ashes to pick up, and then she'll have her safe place forever xx
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List