Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 26 Nov 20, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Pictures

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 20, 12:17 AM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
Pictures
I have now got a chocolate mould so when I do the next batch I will take photos

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 20, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

I think this thread has inspired me to make some too. Will pick up some milk and white chocolate when I do the shop tomorrow. I have some candy canes from last year that are still okay so will use those.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 20, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by sophiepop View Post
I have now got a chocolate mould so when I do the next batch I will take photos
We had Disney peppermint bark a couple of years ago in lovely tin) - it was individual wrapped sweets in shapes of santa and snowmen and was yum!
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 20, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I’m making white chocolate peppermint truffles tomorrow they are easy and amazing I’ve even used the recipes as a pie filling or without the peppermint and rolled them in coconut with a hazel nut in the centre like the Ferraro Roche ones DH loves them
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 12:47 AM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
I’m making white chocolate peppermint truffles tomorrow they are easy and amazing I’ve even used the recipes as a pie filling or without the peppermint and rolled them in coconut with a hazel nut in the centre like the Ferraro Roche ones DH loves them
Sounds lovely, can you pop a recipe on please

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 20, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
MarBell
slightly serious Dibber

Thank you for recipe, made some with my daughter as it's her favourite and it is delicious. I bashed the candy canes with a rolling pin (very satisfying) then whizzed them in mini processor so finely chopped. Will be making more for sure. I just used Lidl chocolate so very cost effective.
MarBell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 20, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Help! Please! I made bark this afternoon, clearly managed to get to the right temper stage as both set with a snap but.. They separate, the white isn't stuck to the milk.. not sure why it's a bit of a disaster

Old 4 Dec 20, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
Help! Please! I made bark this afternoon, clearly managed to get to the right temper stage as both set with a snap but.. They separate, the white isn't stuck to the milk.. not sure why it's a bit of a disaster
Did you let the milk layer set before melting the white to pour on top of milk ?
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 20, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Here’s mine that I made last week
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List