Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 14 Nov 20, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
hamilton Have you seen it

I just watched hamilton on Disney+ not what I expected. If you seen it on tv or live what did you think
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 20, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Jamie99
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Took the wife to see it in stage, generally I hate musicals. Loved it and have enjoyed watching it again on plus too
Old 14 Nov 20, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Watched twice on Disney plus , love it , me and DD have the songs on all the time in the car.
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 20, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

I really enjoyed it but I would have preferred to have seen it on stage. I don’t really rate Lin-Manuel Miranda as a singer but he’s out together a fantastic show. I found it very moving
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 20, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell Jade
I have Ears

Tinkerbell Jade's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 16
Watched it on Disney+, I enjoyed it but think I’d have preferred to see it live. Don’t think I’d watch it on TV again
Tinkerbell Jade is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 20, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Saw it in London and absolutely loved it. Watching it on Disney + was good but I didn’t get the same feeling as seeing it performed live. I also listen to the soundtrack regularly.
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 20, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
Saw it in London and absolutely loved it. Watching it on Disney + was good but I didn’t get the same feeling as seeing it performed live. I also listen to the soundtrack regularly.
My thoughts exactly too.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 20, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We saw it in London and it was amazing. Watched it on Disney + too and enjoyed it but it’s not the same as seeing it live. Love the soundtrack, I listen to it all the time.
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 20, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
ginnyfish
Getting Excited

We took my sister as a birthday present when it first opened in London. I didn’t know much about it at the time, but loved it. I think the live recording is wonderful and I really enjoyed seeing the original cast. The soundtrack is always on in our house too. I keep telling my friends to watch it, but they show no interest.
Old 14 Nov 20, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Love love love it. Only seen it on Disney+ but I think it is amazing. I've got a bit obsessed with finding out about the history behind it and watching all the behind the scenes documentaries etc on it
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List