Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 19 Oct 19, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

I think they’ll have announced everything by now, as the Christmas season is so close to starting.

With just one day to visit (and with no Goofy show at closing), I’d probably stick with just the one park, unless the Big Band Show itself is worth £90 to you (as well as the time you’d be missing in the main park). I can imagine how torn you feel, but if there’s no way you can stretch it to two days, I think you’d end up missing out on shows in the main park by adding on Studios, so you still wouldn’t get to do everything.

It will be absolutely magical regardless, so I’d get one-park tickets and have the time of your life enjoying the Disney Christmas magic!
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Tweety1 View Post
The Goofy show looked incredible(well on YouTube )
Will they replace these with something different?
Unfortunately not, I believe it wasn’t too well attended despite it being a good show, lots of people spent the morning in the Studios and ran out of things to do so head over to the main park. Meaning not many people around at closing.

Edited at 08:19 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
cairn114
Excited about Disney

We saw it twice on our trip between 20th - 24th Dec. It was busy but what we liked was compared to Illuminations, it was much easier to find a clear spot with a good view. I guess it helps that production courtyard is a wide open space without flower beds etc. The worst part was the crush of people trying to exit through studio one afterwards.
cairn114 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 19, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Elodie View Post
I think they’ll have announced everything by now, as the Christmas season is so close to starting.

With just one day to visit (and with no Goofy show at closing), I’d probably stick with just the one park, unless the Big Band Show itself is worth £90 to you (as well as the time you’d be missing in the main park). I can imagine how torn you feel, but if there’s no way you can stretch it to two days, I think you’d end up missing out on shows in the main park by adding on Studios, so you still wouldn’t get to do everything.

It will be absolutely magical regardless, so I’d get one-park tickets and have the time of your life enjoying the Disney Christmas magic!
Wish I could it was an impulse buy on flights(bargain at £40pp) but the only full day it gives us Xmas day. Day before and after are travelling days with no wriggle room. If it will significantly impact my day with not much going on in the studios I will just stay in the main park.
Can’t wait