Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 1 Oct 19, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Ginger Jemma
Earning More Ears

Mobile Rider Switch - 3 adults

Hi. Off to DLP soon, yay. After some dibbing I have a question about rider switch please (couldn't see an answer, so apologies if it's already been mentioned)
We are 3 adults one toddler. With the rider switch we will go as 2 adults whilst 1 adult stays with our toddler. Then when it gets to switch time could the adult who hadn't gone on the ride go with 1 of the adults who has already ridden? Or will they need to go on their own?
Not trying to be greedy, just think my Mum may not want to ride some of the rides on her own so would want to go with 1 of us.
Thanks in advance 😊
Ginger Jemma is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Your rider swap will be valid for two people so you can definitely do as you intend and have one person ride twice. When went it was my eldest Daughter that got to ride everything twice and she loved it!
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Ginger Jemma
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by HappyPanda View Post
Your rider swap will be valid for two people so you can definitely do as you intend and have one person ride twice. When went it was my eldest Daughter that got to ride everything twice and she loved it!
Thank you very much, that is good to know :-)
Ginger Jemma is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
JayTheDisneyDad
Proud to wear my Ears

We are two adults, 1 five year old and a 1year old. Could one of the adults ride with the 5year old and then swap adults and the 5year old ride twice? This would be perfect as I know we will both want to experience rides with our daughter... I don't like the idea of going on a ride on my own, I think rides are a social thing really.
JayTheDisneyDad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by JayTheDisneyDad View Post
We are two adults, 1 five year old and a 1year old. Could one of the adults ride with the 5year old and then swap adults and the 5year old ride twice? This would be perfect as I know we will both want to experience rides with our daughter... I don't like the idea of going on a ride on my own, I think rides are a social thing really.
You certainly can
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Yes, we were in a different position as we had an adult who didn’t want to go on a spinning ride (i.e. me!) and two children who both wanted to ride with an adult (the ride only seated two people together and the children were both too young to want to ride alone or with a stranger.) The CMs laughed at me (nicely!) but were happy for us all to queue together, then DH rode twice, once with each child while the other waited with their wimp of a mum!
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List