Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 11 Oct 19, 05:36 AM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

Mobile Help me get my head around half board plus!?

Very familiar with Disneyland Paris but have never had a meal plan ! We will have half board plus .does the plan include a soft drink at buffet and also table service?
Currently we’re thinking of
Captain jacks
Buffalo bills (later showing )
Other thoughts are
plaza gardens (been here lots so maybe try somewhere else)
Cape cod buffet (not sure as my youngest is v fussy -chicken nuggets fish finger kind of guy !)
La grange at billy bobs

I do like the idea of chez Rémy but I can see nothing on the menu for my youngest maybe I’ll leave him at home🤔😂
Apart from buffalo bills we would probably eat late afternoon which restaurants should we book?
I’m not against using the vouchers at face value -what’s lucky nugget like these days? We last went here probably 15 years ago!
Any other thoughts/info welcome 😁
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 06:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

As long as you use your meal plan at the restaurants that are available to you then you get a free soft drink included. At face value you don't.

Plaza gardens is standard, so even though nice, it's a downgrade from your plan. I found Cape Cod to be quite seafood heavy, but regarding kids, the were chicken nugget/ fish finger options, also plain pasta with sauces available.

I was going to go to La Grange on my last visit as it's highly recommended here. But we just weren't hungry. Again, this is a step down on your plan. Both steakhouses are on the Plus Plan, as is The Yacht Club, and Hunters Grill buffet at Sequoia lodge. Xx
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 06:58 AM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
As long as you use your meal plan at the restaurants that are available to you then you get a free soft drink included. At face value you don't.

Plaza gardens is standard, so even though nice, it's a downgrade from your plan. I found Cape Cod to be quite seafood heavy, but regarding kids, the were chicken nugget/ fish finger options, also plain pasta with sauces available.

I was going to go to La Grange on my last visit as it's highly recommended here. But we just weren't hungry. Again, this is a step down on your plan. Both steakhouses are on the Plus Plan, as is The Yacht Club, and Hunters Grill buffet at Sequoia lodge. Xx
We are staying at Newport bay and not big seafood fans! But I hadn’t thought of the sequoia! Thank you

Edited at 07:01 AM.
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
baggers
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We love Chez Remy cause of the theming. If you don’t want to tie yourself to a table booking time there’s Annette’s as well which is on dining plus.
baggers is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Peter H
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Hunter’s Grill is great. I like Remey for the food and the theming. Make sure you understand which restaurants are on your plan, which are higher (so you have to use them at face value and pay the rest) and which are not on the plan.
If you like Middle Eastern flavours try Agraba Cafe in Adventureland for a buffet.

DLP: day trips 2000, 03; Cheyenne Sep 09, Feb 11; Sequoia Lodge June 08, May 12; Elysee May 12, Jan 13, Sep 13; Disneyland Hotel Mar 15, Santa Fe Nov 16, Newport Bay Sep 17
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14 Other: DCL Disney Magic Sep 17

Trippies and videos from:
Orlando
DLP Cruise and other
Peter H is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List