Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 13 Oct 19, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post

depends if you are eating in the parks, lunch, dinner, both

a meal at chef mickey will cost you $250 for the 4 of you

a meal at CiCi'd pizza will cost you under $40

a burger and fries at the parks will cost you all $60
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
FlorayG
Imagineer

FlorayG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Mobile

If you're mostly eating out $50 per adult per day, less for the kids if they have kids meals. Doing your own cooking who can say? Depends what you like to cook
FlorayG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Sazzle114
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Thanks everyone. We’re staying in Hotel so guessing it will be room only. We will have a car so need to decide whether to drive and pay to park at the parks or do uber. Depends if we want a drink or 2 I suppose. I’ve been saving my £2 coins up for a couple of years. Just opened it. Disappointed. £210. Thought it would be more. Even so it means I can treat myself. 21 sleeps. Cannot wait!
Old 13 Oct 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr_Mojo
Earning More Ears

Two adults and one toddler, staying in a villa off site. Breakfast in the villa but ate out for lunch and dinner every day. Spent approx $150 per day on average.
Mr_Mojo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

[QUOTE=Stevelovesfl;14124132]We spent £75 a day for 3A + 2C that included Disney parking, fuel and food. We did take some snacks with us and ate out for dinner about 4 times in 16 nights. We spent a lot less than I thought considering how strong the dollar is and how expensive groceries are.

£10pp per day is amazing for food! Where did you eat?
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafour
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

2 ad 2 ch = $200 a day will be good if you’re mainly eating off site. You could manage on less but we find that budget to be comfortable, some days we go under but then we just roll it over to the next day. Have fun 🙂
Floridafour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Kasalic
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I would say $200 to $300 per day for 2A/2C to be safe.
June 2015 - 14 days - Silver Creek, Clermont
Sept 2016 - 14 days - Gulf Coast
January 2019 - 16 days - Kissimmee
August 2019 - 7 days - I Drive
Kasalic is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Stevelovesfl
Excited about Disney

[QUOTE=magickate;14124869]
Originally Posted by Stevelovesfl View Post
We spent £75 a day for 3A + 2C that included Disney parking, fuel and food. We did take some snacks with us and ate out for dinner about 4 times in 16 nights. We spent a lot less than I thought considering how strong the dollar is and how expensive groceries are.

£10pp per day is amazing for food! Where did you eat?
It was very easy, eat in the villa, you wouldn’t spend £50 a day on food/drinks at home, well some people might! In fact it was more than that as we didn’t go to the park’s every day.

We had toast/cereals at the villa then coffee/tea at the parks with a snack we had brought with us. We’d have an early dinner back at the villa. The Villa had a BBQ so I enjoyed cooking on that. We at out at Rainforest cafe, Millers, Fords and Outback.
Stevelovesfl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sazzle114 View Post
So. 2 adults. 2 kids. 10 nights self catering. All entertainment already booked and paid for. How much do you reckon on spends? Get your crystal balls out please. Husband is really fretting that we won’t be taking enough.
How old are your children, and which hotel are you staying at ?
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsH070707
Excited about Disney

Don't forget to look out for Kids Eat Free days at local restaurants and, depending on how old your kids are, if eating in the parks, most portion sizes are more than big enough for 2 children. Does you hotel room have a fridge/kitchenette area? If you have a fridge you should definitely get milk and cereal if the kids will have that. Also double check, you hotel may offer coffee and donuts at breakfast time too.