Notices

Old 12 Mar 13, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
MissAddictive
Getting Excited

Quick update!
Today I paid my balance off
I also booked and paid for airport parking - new York tickets (can't remember the name - but tickets that give you access to the attractions)
I also upgraded my sat nav maps to include USA.

All I have left to buy is Broadway tickets - unsure what I want to see, will see what's available nearer time. I need to buy MVMCP tickets when released and lastly I think I want to do the behind the scenes tour of seaward.
And of course spending money!

Roll on 180 days so I can book my ADRs and see park hours

2011 + 2017 Disneyland Paris
2013 + 2018 Disneyworld Florida
MissAddictive is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 13, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post

What a great pre-trip. You plan sounds amazing. Quick question - we're going on a 3 night cruise in October 2014 but was planning on keeping the hire car the extra 3 days and paying for parking. Didn't realise you could take the car back and catch the DCL bus. Does that only apply to people that have been staying on site though do you know?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 13, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
MissAddictive
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by confused View Post
What a great pre-trip. You plan sounds amazing. Quick question - we're going on a 3 night cruise in October 2014 but was planning on keeping the hire car the extra 3 days and paying for parking. Didn't realise you could take the car back and catch the DCL bus. Does that only apply to people that have been staying on site though do you know?
I don't think it matters if you're staying on site or not - I paid for transfers when I booked my cruise so they weren't free transfers. But it made sense to be to do it that way instead of paying for parking

MissAddictive is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 13, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Oh that makes sense! Thank you
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 13, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
MissAddictive
Getting Excited

Another update.

I have now booked and paid for "elite package" cabana at discovery cove.
Bit of an impulse buy but it's Steves birthday so I figure I can justify it. Steve doesn't know about it yet - but I'm looking forward to him getting his personalised buoy
Hoping for a view like this
[IMG][/IMG]

Since my last update I have also upgraded and paid for a category 04a stateroom on the cruise - we now have a deluxe family ocean view room with veranda.

[IMG][/IMG]

I've also bought tickets to see maltilda on broadway.

Started buying dollars now. And waiting for the 180 day mark for ADRs... 15 days to go!

Edited at 12:40 PM.
Old 26 Apr 13, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
madhatter3
Imagineer

madhatter3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
wow what a trip you will have.. jealous is a understatment.
i have been to NY x2 (pre kids), and it was amazing... you will have a ball.

we are out the same time as you..but at okw.
the cabannas are wonderful at dc.. its an amazing day you will be relaxed but exhausted as well.

Your cruise sounds idylic..
can't wait to read more.
happy planning.
like you can't wait for adr day.

madhatter3 hat trick pre tripee april 16http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=11091819#post11091819
madhatter3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 13, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
MissAddictive
Getting Excited

I can't wait for ADRs. Steve still can't believe how much planning I've put in... He doesn't get it

As for exhausting... I don't doubt it at all. I keep looking at my rough plan thinking I need more rest... But then I worry I don't have time to do everything I want to!

Originally Posted by madhatter3 View Post
wow what a trip you will have.. jealous is a understatment.
i have been to NY x2 (pre kids), and it was amazing... you will have a ball.

we are out the same time as you..but at okw.
the cabannas are wonderful at dc.. its an amazing day you will be relaxed but exhausted as well.

Your cruise sounds idylic..
can't wait to read more.
happy planning.
like you can't wait for adr day.

Old 26 Apr 13, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
madhatter3
Imagineer

madhatter3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by MissAddictive View Post
I can't wait for ADRs. Steve still can't believe how much planning I've put in... He doesn't get it

As for exhausting... I don't doubt it at all. I keep looking at my rough plan thinking I need more rest... But then I worry I don't have time to do everything I want to!
rest.. well that is for whimps! ..you are bound to get some rest on your cruise! .. you will have a amazing time.
i am a planner as well.. it keeps the days ticking by.

you won't have time to do it all, but there is always other trips to the magic land.
ours was meant to be a once in a lifetime trip.. but now the kids are talking about trip number 3.. .. Emma by youngest (nearly 9), says that she will be taking her children to disney when she has them.. and i will be coming along to! ... Libby has told me she wants to get married out in Florida .. better get saving! .

madhatter3 hat trick pre tripee april 16http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=11091819#post11091819
madhatter3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 13, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
D4ni3ll3-8
Imagineer

D4ni3ll3-8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
One word, WOW! I hope you have an amazing time! We will be there, meaning WDW from the 13th so maybe see you!

Danielle x
D4ni3ll3-8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 13, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
MissAddictive
Getting Excited

So Another Update.

Its ADR day and seemingly the system is down. ill be updating later with my plans and ADRs

Firstly, being indesicive -i have changed our hotel in New York.
We will now be staying at The New Yorker Hotel.
I preferred the location to this, and although the price is nearly double, i figure ive paid everything else off and i still have 6 months left so i should be fine.

We are staying in a 2 Bedroom Suite

Secondly i have been redecorating my hallway... slightly Disney Inspired and i love it

My next update will hopefully have ADRs booked
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	img-newyorker-suite.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	48029   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	48030   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	48031   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 3.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	48032