Notices

Old 21 May 13, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post

Wow, what an amazing trip you have planned. I love how it's been evolving into a mega trip, your poor OH must be a nervous wreck! Still, you only live once and if you're going to do something, why not do it in style!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 13, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
MissAddictive
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
Wow, what an amazing trip you have planned. I love how it's been evolving into a mega trip, your poor OH must be a nervous wreck! Still, you only live once and if you're going to do something, why not do it in style!
Just seen this.

Everytime i say "ive been thinking" he knows its going to cost money.

I changed my mind yesterday as well, decided to go to Aquatica instead of Blizzard Beach... Just seemed more appealing. I booked a cabana for that as well... Plus ive bought a few more tshirts.

Its got to the point now its all im talking about... i may need another holiday to recover!

2011 + 2017 Disneyland Paris
2013 + 2018 Disneyworld Florida
MissAddictive is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 13, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
MissAddictive
Getting Excited

16 Days To Go!

Hello again

I've been slightly slack in my pre trip - but lots of things been happening.

Recieved this today... Makes it seem much more close and real!
I'm not actually sure what I should be receiving in the post to be honest, if anything, or if I just receive everything when checking in

[IMG][/IMG]

Another thing I've been able to is customise our magic bands... I was in TGIs with DB showing him the Disney Experience app... When I noticed a "fast pass plus" option... Honestly the excitement was unreal... Followed by frustration that my iPhone had barely any signal and was not letting me book a thing :angry:.
Steve sat rather bemused by the whole thing... Unfortunately he still doesn't quite get it

I have secured a lunch time fast pass for BOG which I'm extremely excited for and depending how this goes I may cancel my dinner ADR as I wasn't too fussed with menu but didn't wish to queue excessive wait times for lunch.

My ADRs have also changed somewhat since my last update. I've managed to squeeze Narcooses, Teppan Edo -California grill, yachtmanns steak house and Le Cellier in - putting deluxe dining plan to good use.

I booked mama melroses fantasmic package (which was Hilare as I made my DB call and he had to get through the automated reservation booking first... A Scottish accent trying to work those things has to be the funniest thing in the world) and ditched Liberty Tree Tavern - Sci Fi Diner - Planet Hollywood and Turf Club to make these happen.

BIG UPDATE
If you have read this through you'll know that we were staying at saratoga springs in a 1 bed villa.
After reading about closure of the walkway to DTD I got thinking...
Called Disney and for an extra £300 we are staying here...

[IMG][/IMG]

14 nights at beach club resort in a garden view room. Being more central to the parks was a winner for me. I like that we can walk to Epcot and a boat ride to Hollywood Studios.

So yes dear reader since the original booking I have changed both hotels and changed my room on DCL - my original budget somewhat blown.

I've also decided that I will squeeze in another day at Hollywood Studios... Since we are so close after all

Our first day we will arrive around 6ish coming in from New York. I figure by then we should be used to the time difference and MK is open till an amazing 2am so we are now going to MK on our Travel day. Possibly a mistake as it's stated a park to avoid on busy day guide and a massive 9.4 on touring plans, but I figure we have 3 fast passes already and I made an ADR at plaza resturant (not much else available this late) so even if we just do that it will be nice to be there

Other things I've been doing is my birthday has been an gone... I'm now 28 However my friends are very good to me and bought me some dollars... We have one pay day between then and now and we should have about $3500 by time we go.

Here is the promised picture of me and Steve together on my birthday... Please excuse how very drunk I was.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Another thing I got for my birthday...
[IMG][/IMG]

Add these to the Sky Disney channel and I'm sure you can guess how thrilled Steve is hehe.

Lastly more shopping for holiday. I'm completely prepared... I may even already be packed

However got these today

So more packing and re packing to be done.

Booked taxi from New York airport and back so this needs to be paid for.
Also need to pay for baggage from New York to Florida (should be $60 each as taking 2 suitcases each)

Other than that everything is paid for.

I also ordered Steve a gift basket from disney florist. Created my own which consists of various sweets and a Jedi mickey

Few other purchases - mainly disney orientated:

Thanks for reading

MissAddictive is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 13, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Hi,

Can't believe i have just seen this, what a fab pre trippy.

Your plans look amazing and very similar to myself. We started off with a long weekend and a day or two in DLP we are now going for 6 days oops!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip it sounds fantastic!

Gemma xxx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 13, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
MissAddictive
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by gtyrel10 View Post
Hi,

Can't believe i have just seen this, what a fab pre trippy.

Your plans look amazing and very similar to myself. We started off with a long weekend and a day or two in DLP we are now going for 6 days oops!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip it sounds fantastic!

Gemma xxx
It's far too addictive... Everybody says "once in a lifetime" but how often is that the case?

I'm already looking to go back in 2015 for my 30th!

Thanks for reading xx

Old 22 Oct 13, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow your trip sounds amazing! Your going to have an amazing time I look forward to reading your trip report xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 13, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
MissAddictive
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by PrincessJasmine View Post
Wow your trip sounds amazing! Your going to have an amazing time I look forward to reading your trip report xx
Thanks for reading x

Old 26 Oct 13, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
MissAddictive
Getting Excited

My Disney documents arrived today! 12 days. So excited

Old 26 Oct 13, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Wow now that's a good holiday, my DH would have a breakdown if I booked all that have a great time
Taffy1959 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 13, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
MissAddictive
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Wow now that's a good holiday, my DH would have a breakdown if I booked all that have a great time
I asked Steve today if there was anything I had left to book and it was a resounding NO! Lol

There's only one first trip! However I don't know how any future ones will match up!
Xx