Notices

Old 10 May 15, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Haha! Might I suggest you lower your expectations x

Haha! Too late . Queen Whack a rat! Need to give the disco ball a whirl to make sure it's working and it's sparkles enough

Will happily purchase a ccc for you and drop it off to you it's the least I can do after you entertaining me for so long and providing loads of tips etc.

Do you have any new 'novel' characters/names you are particularly researching this year?

Love that your mum and dad are coming again this year, the boys must be really excited to show them Clearwater.
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 15, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post

YAY! A new report to follow
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 15, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post

Sounds like you have another great trip planned. I have read most of your last report and love it. Looking forward to reading more x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 15, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
letty
Imagineer

Loved your trip last year ( we had 3 nights in Clearwater and followed your suggestion for Clear Sky cafe). Love being on site at Universal..had 4 nights at HRH last year too.

Look forward to the report
Old 11 May 15, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
Yes I loved your last trip report, it is what made me think how nice it would be to not rush around so much and we love the pool areas at both RPR and HRH. We plan a week onsite then a weeks cruise :-)
Ahh, well thank you. A week onsite then a cruise sounds just lovely

Originally Posted by disneylover View Post
Ahh Jo I'm so glad your back! I love your warts and all trippies. I can relate so much to the trials and tribulations of arguing kids. 😱 Your plan sounds great. I've always fancied caribe royale it's in such a great location. Top of I drive, world drive into Disney straight over and lake buena vista and Walmart just down the road. Aquatica is by far our fave waterpark, your boys will have a ball there. So many great eating joints on your doorstep too. We, And our mutual friend 😚 have booked for Christmas I'm sure we'll keep you posted on IG. Really looking forward to following.
Hey Cheryl!

I'm so glad you said that about Caribe Royale, as it's not one I've read much about on here and yet it looks lovely. It's only for a few nights so I'm sure it'll be fine

I've seen the news about your Christmas holiday, and I've actually filed that thought away for a future trip, I think it would be amazing. Previously I've always thought Christmas should be spent at home but as the boys get older, going away is becoming a lot more appealing

I shall watch your countdown decrease with a ridiculous amount of excitement!

Jo xx

Originally Posted by Katm1 View Post
Yay love your trip reports. We are out there 31/7 til 14/8 so I will enjoy reading it even more this time. Thank you for taking the time to write them.
Awww, well thank you, and I hope to get this one written a lot quicker than the last! x

Originally Posted by Fluzz View Post
Look forward to reading along
Thank you x

Originally Posted by KittyBlackDog View Post
Haha! Too late . Queen Whack a rat! Need to give the disco ball a whirl to make sure it's working and it's sparkles enough

Will happily purchase a ccc for you and drop it off to you it's the least I can do after you entertaining me for so long and providing loads of tips etc.

Do you have any new 'novel' characters/names you are particularly researching this year?

Love that your mum and dad are coming again this year, the boys must be really excited to show them Clearwater.
You're bonkers Kitty!

If you could drop the CCC off at RPR that would be just lovely I doubt it would survive the journey, you know 'ohhh, I'll just have a little nibble, no one will notice' turn up at RPR and there's just crumbs left

Happy Countdowning! xx

Originally Posted by orlando 2013 View Post
YAY! A new report to follow
Thank you

Originally Posted by louby-077 View Post
Sounds like you have another great trip planned. I have read most of your last report and love it. Looking forward to reading more x
Awww, well thank you. Hope you enjoy the rest of the report x

Originally Posted by letty View Post
Loved your trip last year ( we had 3 nights in Clearwater and followed your suggestion for Clear Sky cafe). Love being on site at Universal..had 4 nights at HRH last year too.

Look forward to the report
Thanks Letty I hope you enjoyed Clear Sky! We're looking forward to heading back there again, creatures of habit that we are! xx
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 15, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Oh, what a shame. It's not half term or early Easter is it?
Nope Easter is 28th March & I'm looking at any dates from 28th Feb - 10th March. Hopefully the prices may come down nearer the time, I am planning well in advance really, although that normally pays off!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 15, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
I'm so pleased you have decided to do another report, they are always a great read.

Your plans sound great. I would love to stay a week at RPR.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 15, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I am so excited for this! Your plans sounds really good! Still no Disney though? I am upset by this Haha! I can understand it with the boys' ages though! Never mind! Want me to post you a carrot cake cookie in Oct? Ha!

I don't know why you don't like your photo being taken! You are a pretty thing! Now say cheeeeeeeeeeeese!

I’m ignoring the comment I had on one of my old reports which simply said ‘What a boring day, we done loads more’ (sic)
Did this really happen?!

Can't wait for more updates
xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 15, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Nope Easter is 28th March & I'm looking at any dates from 28th Feb - 10th March. Hopefully the prices may come down nearer the time, I am planning well in advance really, although that normally pays off!
Oh, well good luck, hope something comes up! x

Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
I'm so pleased you have decided to do another report, they are always a great read.

Your plans sound great. I would love to stay a week at RPR.
Thanks Lisa x

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I am so excited for this! Your plans sounds really good! Still no Disney though? I am upset by this Haha! I can understand it with the boys' ages though! Never mind! Want me to post you a carrot cake cookie in Oct? Ha!

I don't know why you don't like your photo being taken! You are a pretty thing! Now say cheeeeeeeeeeeese!

Did this really happen?!

Can't wait for more updates
xxx
Awww, Rach, you're too kind

You think a cookie would hold up in the post? Might be worth the risk!

And yes, that comment did really happen. Made me laugh actually, and a few of the Dibb/Twitter gang hopped on to comment, until one of them (thanks Lucy! ) reported the comment and it got removed. Shame really, it made the comments a lot more interesting, even if not the trippy! x
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 15, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeysgirls
Imagineer

mickeysgirls's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Jooooooooooo Jooooooooo!

I knew you'd give in! And I'm so glad you did after all you are one of my favourites

That clip of the bubble football is so funny, poor little Dinks 😂😂😂

Glad to see the whole team's back together and maybe it's a good thing you're avoiding Disney after the whole Grandad/Mission Space debacle

4 Rivers is great! We had such a lovely meal there, the jalapeño poppers are to die for!

You know you go home the day we arrive, I do hope that wasn't planned

Right, as it's sunny I'm going to say no to cleaning the fridge out and yes to getting my tan on! I'll see you over the other side

T x x xx

#dibbafterivegonetoyeomans

Jolly good show

I know what we're going to do today... April 2012 Trip Report
View our spectacular Holiday Trailer in my Trip Report Index!
Booked it, Packed it... April 2013 Trip Report
How to avoid the perfect holiday... February 2015

Hyatt LBV 04, SandyRidge 07, SandyRidge 08, Windsor Hills/Clearwater 09, Hayes City '10, Sunset Lakes '12, Wyndham LBV '13, Champions Gate '13, New York & Clearwater '14, Indian Creek '15 AMI '15, Disney Fantasy '15
mickeysgirls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List