Notices

Old 12 May 15, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
slow.jo
Very Serious Dibber

Knew you’d be back

I like what you wrote about having to go in August but it being ok. We ALWAYS went in July/August as I was at university, and then teaching, but have been spoiled with lovely winter weather since. Now facing the prospect of going back to #sweatyundercarriage summer holidays I was a bit unhappy. So thanks Mrs Glasshalffull!

We’re coming back from Manchester in September. uuuugh death. I should imagine your flight will be with Delta, I think Virgin just codeshare. Will you get to do anything fun in New York that evening?

I didn’t know Universal had a photo package, I’ll have to have a look!

Fingers crossed there’s no problem with your bits this time

Looking forward to hearing everyone’s point of view

Did Stewart write that comment?! He’s such a ####

Other Jo xx

#dibbafteritchybits

Stewboy's Trip Reports
slow.jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 15, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
iheartwdw
Apprentice Imagineer

Sooo glad that you've decided to do another trippie, I've loved your previous ones. We're there this summer as well and are staying at HRH at the same time as you, so I'll keep an eye out for you

Looking forward to reading more,

Laura Xx
iheartwdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 15, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by slow.jo View Post
Knew you’d be back

I like what you wrote about having to go in August but it being ok. We ALWAYS went in July/August as I was at university, and then teaching, but have been spoiled with lovely winter weather since. Now facing the prospect of going back to #sweatyundercarriage summer holidays I was a bit unhappy. So thanks Mrs Glasshalffull!

We’re coming back from Manchester in September. uuuugh death. I should imagine your flight will be with Delta, I think Virgin just codeshare. Will you get to do anything fun in New York that evening?

I didn’t know Universal had a photo package, I’ll have to have a look!

Fingers crossed there’s no problem with your bits this time

Looking forward to hearing everyone’s point of view

Did Stewart write that comment?! He’s such a ####

Other Jo xx

#dibbafteritchybits
Hey Jojojojojomi

Sweaty undercarriage? Ain't that the truth?!

I'm leaning towards Delta, I think the VA flight number is the only thing making me think otherwise. It'll be nice to try a new airline anyway

We did consider staying in NYC that night, but knowing how we all feel when we land usually, we decided to take the easy option and book an airport hotel. That's not to say we won't go into the city - my Dad is really up for it and yet he was the one we thought we'd have to drag along!

Hahaha! Maybe it was Stewart, you're right, he is a #### - have you any idea how long it takes him to take his turn at Scrabble . At least you are upfront about it, S... l... o... w... j... o...

Thank you for thinking of my itchy bits, I'll be sure to take precautions this year

#dibbafterseverallossesatscrabbleimightactuallywin one

Originally Posted by iheartwdw View Post
Sooo glad that you've decided to do another trippie, I've loved your previous ones. We're there this summer as well and are staying at HRH at the same time as you, so I'll keep an eye out for you

Looking forward to reading more,

Laura Xx
Thank you Laura x. Not long to go now
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 15, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
berniegroves
Apprentice Imagineer

yaaayyy! I actually am slightly concerned by how excited i am for this trippy!
I love all your other trip reports and it is so lovely to see how big your boys are getting, and i find it interesting to see how your florida trips are evolving now they are older (although no disney at all is a little sad... you have to do DTD :-))

Your plans sound awesome, a few days at the beach will be lovely and you will really make the most of it i'm sure. I bet the boys can't wait to share that side of the holiday with their grandparents.

I can't wait to read more! :-)
berniegroves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 15, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
wizzo
Childish Halfwit

wizzo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
So fellow JFK buddy... should I get you a carrot cake cookie and throw it over the fence into RPR?

Sounds like a great plan... apart from the lack of Disney. Sort that out next year eh? Surely you'll be ready by then?

See you out there!

#dibbaftercarrotcakecookiesmuggling

2023 Trip Report - COMPLETE HERE

My old trip reports are all HERE

wizzo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 15, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
POOLIEJOOLIE
Apprentice Imagineer

POOLIEJOOLIE's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Hurraaaah there will be another trip report to read We are in FL at the same time as you but it looks as though our paths won't cross. Would love to think I would also fit in my first ever trippie but I worry that I wouldn't finish it if I started it..
Jul 2019 - AKL, Sep 2019 - DLP 36K RunDisney
Sep 2020 - DLP 36K RunDisney [cancelled ]Jul 2024 - California road trip & DL
POOLIEJOOLIE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 15, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Dissie
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Sounds like you are going to have another great trip. Loved your other reports so I am sure this one is going to be just as great.
Old 12 May 15, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsstitch
slightly serious Dibber

Great PTR, I've read and enjoyed all your previous trip reports and have really enjoyed them so shall be looking fwd to this latest instalment xxx
We are in Orlando the same time so will if we spot you xx
mrsstitch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 15, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
tracie
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Hurrah! Another trip report 👍 ❤️

Oct 05 Regal Palms @ Highlands Reserve Villa
May 07 Dibb Owner villa on Highlands Reserve
July 2010 Dibb owner villa on High Grove
July 2015 Ft Lauderdale, Saratoga Springs Resort &. Dibb villa on High Grove
tracie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 15, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sounds brilliant I will enjoy enjoy reading along once again

Joan